A&M Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 8, 2023.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Gary strikes me as the type to want to be sprinkled.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gary may have inadvertently affected the outcome on Saturday.

4. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

As a media personality that is not how you hype your upcoming show. You say, regardless the venue, how this is the most craziest, electric, loudest...etc. With Neyland he wouldn't even have to exaggerate. That's how you promote your show. He's such a condescending, boring blowhard. Brad needs to hook up with a new partner. He can do and deserves better.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The only thing we hate more than being reprimanded for rightfully throwing trash at trash officials who happen to be on the field is being told that we're quiet.

CardinalVol, warhammer, IP and 3 others like this.
  6. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I wonder what the over/under would be Gary somehow…someway finds a way to mention Tim Tebow. I’m pretty sure Gary has Tebow posters in his bedroom.

But if the CBS postgame of UT/Bama isn’t the greatest postgame presentation in the history of College Football, I don’t know what game would be. So 2 weeks in a row…I will take that bastard

And I will say I was in the lower bowl in the 1990 Notre Dame game. My ears rang for days…longer than any concert I have attended. Neyland can be so loud that pacemakers could fail

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I'll be happy when I don't have to listen to Gary do Tennessee games next year.

On another note, remember that our opponent does this dumb shit. (It's an old clip but it's only one I could find that isn't over 20mins and no one outside of aggieland wants to see 20mins of this nonsense.)

justingroves likes this.
  8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Had my parents not decided to settle down and raise their kids in Brentwood decades ago and I actually had a soul to begin with, I'd bet my soul that he will weave in at least one Tebow reference somehow. Him finding a way to heap praise upon his god Tebow never fails.

Typically when the CBS broadcast is in Knoxville Gary goes out of his way to always remind us that his first SEC on CBS game ever took place in our stadium during the 2006 UF/Tennessee game when Tim Tebow's college football legend was birthed. I have no doubt he will remind us once again about the details of his first ever SEC on CBS broadcast immediately after the first designed QB run of the game.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    TDVol1989 and justingroves like this.
  9. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

Gary was the one that informed us that Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas.

justingroves likes this.
  10. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

How many sacks today on GOAT Milton?

11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

GO VOLS!

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

NorrisAlan likes this.
  13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

if he has a good game, will you be around to discuss or wait another week to take cheap shots?

CitrusCo.Vol, Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

he’s a one trick pony with an already tired act

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Joe has been Joe but this would be a great week for it all to click. We need to be able to run some but aTm is going to try to stop it. I think there will be some big opportunities in the passing game. I just feel if he’s ever going to turn the corner it’s today. I’m hoping for it

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Someone get me pumped up. Can’t get there today.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jimbo is 0-11 on the road as an underdog

hohenfelsvol and justingroves like this.
  18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is the kind of stat that inevitably leads to us seeing "First road win as an underdog for Fisher" after they play us.

Tar Volon and Memtownvol like this.
  19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Jimbo’s buyout making a quick Publix run

EDIT
    dammit the photo is too large. There’s a brinks truck down here and my joke is ruined

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain