A&M Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I swear I think this is what an SEC officiating crew does, they blow calls in the first half. Then talk about it at halftime and decide "Ok, we missed some penalties for Team X so in the second half, we are going to call penalties on Team Y. Even if we gotta make up some."

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

They’re just way too incompetent to be carrying out any agenda. Imo.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The missed false start on the INT was one of the worst missed calls I’ve seen. And it’s extra funny because both teams probably saw it, one yelling and the other sighing in relief as it went uncalled, just for those 2 reactions to flip flop as the ball was intercepted.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't say anything in the chat but I am not sure that was offside on that play, I think he had it timed.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

We also haven’t gotten more than 5 holding calls in our favor this season it seems like, which is wild because our DL lives in the backfield, and they call about that many on our OL in the 3rd quarter last night

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are holds going on every snap on our defense. It is unreal. If they DID call them, some teams would struggle to ever get a first down.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Actually we are all wrong, it was a false start:

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

wasn’t offsides. Rt tackle moved way early

9. JohnnyQuickkick

It was pretty obvious from YY6

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

But but but Gary said it's OK because the DB didn't turn the WR. [uck fay]tard!

justingroves likes this.