ANTIFA Goes to Auburn

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Apr 19, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

So I'm biased against a woman who proclaims she's going to get "100 Nazi scalps" just before she goes and helps incite a riot against innocent people? Yeah, sounds about right.

You continue to stand by that horrible example. It's a bad look for you.

Fights over women happen, it's generally not a problem. Not familiar with riots at football stadiums because a women decided to get herself some Nazi scalps.

I'm not a fan of women being punched, I suggest that they leave that to the men. That's not sexist, that's simple biology.

2. GahLee

It's not self defense when your intent from the very beginning to harm other people.

3. GahLee

Are you this awful at research within your field or are only this lazy when giving your opinion?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the intent of white supremacists and nazis, if not to harm other people?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Researching what? Self-defense? I could have sworn someone here was saying something about women not understanding biology and women having no chance. She's in the wrong for daring to confront white supremacists because she's too physically weak, but also in the wrong for arming herself?

Again, I'm not excusing any violence. I'm not going to see a bunch of ****ing nazis as victims either.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

She went looking for a fight, got it, and [itch bay]ed about being hit because something, something, something, I'm a woman, something, something, something, patriarchy. **** her. Equal rights, equal fights. None of this bullshit selective equality garbage.

ANTIFA went to disrupt a free speech rally, they injected the violence and got wrecked. This idiot might not have been punched if she didn't smuggle bottles past Berkeley's finest.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Justified? You said he sucker punched her. She was facing him and had the foresight to equip herself with a makeshift weapon and had previously bragged about her scalp collecting. I wouldn't classify her as an unsuspecting victim.

8. GahLee

What Nazi's are you talking about? Do Nazi's even exist?

9. GahLee

Again, what Nazi's are you talking about? They didn't march to her house throwing rocks. She choose to go there and her intent all along was to hurt people. When you do that, you get punched in the face.

10. GahLee

Exactly. But she's akin to a drunken sorority girl starting a fight between a couple frat boys.

11. GahLee

Feminists only want the good shit from being a man. Louis C.K. and Bill Burr perfectly describe modern feminists in a few of their bits. Funny stuff.

You'll never meet a feminist in a house fire.

12. GahLee

Super douchey answer.

13. GahLee

This person the left has created doesn't really exist. Trump is a Nazi. If you voted for Trump you're a Nazi. If your pro-life, you're a Nazi. Who isnt a Nazi at this point?

A group of people that don't really exist (if they do, they are a very small group comprised of people that nobody likes) are supposed to represent a mass amount of people based on political difference? That's dumb.

It is the left's way of creating a straw man by making a monster out of any one that disagrees with them. It's ignorant and lazy and will lead to some pretty unspectacular results. Turns out that everyone that isn't actually a Nazi, prefers not to be called a Nazi.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Remminder - auburn sucks everyone. Don't lost focus.

15. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

You sound like a Gavin McInness parrot. It's dumb coming from his mouth, and he certainly has a stronger grasp on the argument.

16. GahLee

What part are you having a problem with exactly? The part that Nazi's don't really exist? Or the part that non-Nazi's prefer not to be called a Nazi?

17. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I assume you meant to internalize that question. Go listen to his rhetoric again, then come back.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Is it bias, ignorance, stupidity or inability to grasp the concept of plurals that some how turns:
    Into being about one person? If you are struggling on what "a bunch" means, or what the "s" after feminist in "feminists" means, feel free to research it.

What makes this a riot, vs a brawl? What's the difference between a brawl and a fight? What "problem" did this fight create that any other fight doesn't? If I call you a dumb ass hillbilly, and you hit me, have you not "trampled on my free speech". (Here is a hint, no. Only GOVERNMENT can trample on free speech, as free speech is a protection from government. That's why when your boss says you can be fired for talking bad about the company, you don't have a 1st amendment protection.)

But no, do go on and enlighten us all about how we're just trampling speech we don't like, when really we're just calling a dumb as hell post a dumb as hell post.

I suppose you also think 110 pound men should leave fights to 240 pound men? Ya know, cause of biology? Way to really stand for something. Least chick had the balls.

19. GahLee

I know who he is. I like the guy. I think he sometimes takes an extreme angle to make his points but often times I agree with what his main point is.

20. GahLee

She's not the only feminist leading the charge buddy. Just the latest example. I thought that's what we're discussing. Sorry, I'll refer to made up examples next time. That way you can follow along. There are plenty of women who are leading chapters of BLM, the woman who organized the women's march is a real piece of work. This woman is just another example.

If I were to post on facebook that I was about to head down to a gay pride march and get myself 100 scalps off gay men and then proceeded to attend the march and incite violence, I would be arrested and put on trial for hate crimes. Just because this nut job thinks these people are Nazi's doesn't make them Nazi's. And it doesnt give her the right to try and hurt people. But by all means continue to applaud her efforts.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017