Atlanta interstate collapse

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by reVOLt, Mar 30, 2017.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

19 replies and not one reference to General Sherman, but several 9/11 truther arguments.

Didn't see that coming. 8th never disappoints.

2. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Sherman was a false flag, Southern generals threw the war and bankrolled the carpet baggers, made millions.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Now this is what I'm talking about people!

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Quite possibly.

Or you are a bot....who knows these days?

5. JayVols

Nah. Georgia is pretty solid red anyway.

6. JayVols

We're just pissed Hillary lost. Haven't you heard?

But seriously, that's what disinformation relies upon.

7. JayVols

If you really think that about me, then I'm pretty disappointed.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No death, no injuries when this happened in the middle of rush hour is amazing.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Some department heads are about to be jobless

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Side? Was I a Hillary fan? Did I vote for her? Campaign for her? Nope.

It isn't fear, it is acknowledged by both Republicans and Democrats that Russia interfered. It is acknowledged by all western intelligence. There's only two questions you have to ask:

1) what would be acceptable proof of the claim?

2) is it reasonable to expect yourself to have access to or enough prerequisite knowledge of that acceptable level of information?

If the answer to question 2 is "no," it comes down to whether you accept the testimony of experts and American intelligence or you accept the testimony of Russian politicians. If neither, then you have to at least entertain that this may have happened and would surely expect the investigation to continue.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Didn't mean anything about who you voted or campaigned for.

And countries try their damndest to "interfere" with elections. We've done it as a nation. This whole thing is nothing more than one side's own birth certificate shit. And I hated that as well.

Everyone gets it. Trump is easy to hate. But Jesus Christ, this incessant whining and Cold War fear shit is getting old. It's every damn day. I won't perpetuate it by responding anymore. Your "side" lost, get the hell over it. (And that's not directed at you, IP. That's directed to a group of people who can't think outside their party line.)

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

You have no idea whether they interfered or not. Yet the parties responsible say it was in fact not Russia.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's scary. Probably going to make his travel to work a little difficult for awhile.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I see the state of Georgia also employs morons who couldn't even get a job cooking fries at mcdonalds.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm shocked terrorist doesn't attack these easy targets that would have a lot of bang for the buck

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If I lived in Atlanta, I would do my damnedest to use the train system.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If I lived in any major metro area with a train system, I would use it almost exclusively.

I despise driving.

19. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

20. JayVols

He said he'd be taking the train for a while.