Bad Football

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Sep 27, 2014.

1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

that's what I thought, but I've already been called an idiot and moron this early sunday morn and didn't want to inform bpv that Mitchell hasn't caught a ****ing pass all year, so "he threw better" with Mitchell was just pulled out of thin air

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We're fortunate their QB is not very good. We didn't get any pressure on him whatsoever. DBs can only cover for so long.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

UGA was fortunate our OL wasn't very good and we were missing two of our top receivers.

Can go both ways. JMO tho.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

My bad. I thought I saw him with a TD catch against SC.

Edit: limp is a moron regardless. Our defense should have been kitchen sink in box all day long with them with no options.

5. chavisut

Oh and nearly half our offense consisted of true freshman.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How do two receivers missing hurt. Worley isn't hitting them and doesn't have time for wides to make a difference. He's not hitting them more than he hit Malone and North.

7. chavisut

It doesn't help. Pearson could have helped with some screens.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Have you seen the screen game?

9. limpleg

So us missing 2 of our top receivers this year doesn't matter on the road for Worley, but them not having one that hasn't played this year is a difference?
    Flat out full ritard thinking.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No. When's he getting it to them? He completed as many to WRs yesterday as any other game. The drop from Pearson to Malone is some, but not enough to matter with the limited time we have. Our WRs are of value underneath. That's not Pearson land. Our issue is still trying that silly read no option for long stretches without demanding the LBs account for anything else.

If you werent the dumbest guy in the room, your retard comment might not look so stupid. Solidifying that by trying to make yesterday look like we played an NFL team, matching your Dooley fellatio is funny and sad.

11. limpleg

Pearson would've helped in the quick wr screen game.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Because we didn't have pig or because Malone wasn't there?

13. limpleg

Pearson is more dangerous than both of them with his ability to cutback and make people miss. My 8 yr old knows as much.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's not too bad with Pearson. It sucks with Smith

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pig is plenty shifty. Besides, UGA has killed us for years with screens to receivers who aren't anything special.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

How many yards did Mason have throwing? I can only think of a handful of passes he completed over 10 yards yesterday

17. limpleg

I think Pearson is more dangerous. Pig can get outside a little but isn't as adept at making the first or 2nd man miss.

18. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That is surprisingly high.

20. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

He's the Greg McElroy for UGA this year.