Bajakian Leaving

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by yont sum iss?, Jan 22, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

The CMU job just opened. Given his ties it's not unusual to take it into consideration and in doing so not jeopardize his verbal (if it exists) w/ Lovie. Regardless, he gone. period

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This offense, with Dobbs, is much better suited to run the the read and let Dobbs throw off of it

3. I wouldn't have taken it too seriously because the guy that started that thread has been carrying the torch as one of VN's dumbest posters for some time now. Then I checked the poll results and quite a few people seem to be on board with the idea.

4. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I'm racking up "He's a good HS football coach" right up there with "he's a good christian man" as values in a college coach that mean just about nothing.

5. Yet inexplicably, they somehow actually matter to some people.

6. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Gus?

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Peyton as QB coach and Azzani elevated to OC in title only.

8. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

He's a rarity and the only reason he got a shot was due to his connection to high profile recruits.

There are thousands of "good HS football coaches" yet they very infrequently elevate to college. There be a reason. Same with why nobody was knocking on Sunseri's door for DC positions until Dooley's dumbass came around.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm happy about Bajayjay's exit but fear Azzani being promoted.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

He brought Mitch Mustain didn't he?

11. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Yep.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and will eliminate all doubt.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Then that is the single dumbest idea, in the history of VN.

Ever.

Let that sink in.

14. Tenacious D

One of the many reasons he is a piece of shit.

Were he as good as so many believe, who wouldn't have had to ride an 18-year olds jock to get where he is.

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Well isn't that style a better fit for the pieces we have on offense? And on top of that, I'd much rather have a spread read option than a spread drop back passing attack as the former relies on recruiting areas of the country where we've lost our allure. This is just me talking though.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  16. Tenacious D

I'm not sure.

I know that plays need to make sense, to work.

17. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

The chucklehead thinking Chuck Smith would come in on the offensive staff is probably going to take that one.

Today is a good day.

18. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

- Have the highest rate of 4/5* talent at WR
    - Run read-option
    - ????
    - Profit

If this is CBJs philosophy, we can kiss doing anything in 2015 and on goodbye and might as well start planning for The Best Staff in America 2017.

19. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I think Butch got pissed that Baja wanted to leave, not staying with his brick by brick mentality, and told Baja to take a walk.

You don't leave a job when you don't have a job, whether in principle or not. The only time that happens is when you are asked/told to leave. Bottom line.

20. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I think my nomination won.

When your thread is so F'n dumb it gets removed from VN... you know it's really f'n dumb.