Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Paid the game off yesterday and noticed that it will come with an extra disc, 360 only. It maybe old news, but the extra disc will allow you to install high-res textures so that you get the full experience with your HDTV. Obviously the capacity of the 360 disc is the issue.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Got it Saturday and the shit rapes

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Definitely suggest installing the HD graphics as well. The game has two disc, one is multiplayer and the other single campaign

4. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Can't wait... Unfortunately though, I do not get off till 6p on Tuesday.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I ordered it online Sunday. Supposed to come in two days, but as long as it makes it by this weekend I will be satisfied. I don't have much spare time right now anyway.

6. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

It will be a long day.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Conquest is where its at imo. Bigger maps with more vehicles and I seem to get a ton more points in that mode than I do with Rush. I think they hit a homerun with this game, I will be playing this for a long, long time and might just skip MW3 all together. One thing I noticed was in the Caspian Border map, I jumped in a F/A 18 expecting to be able to do some [uck fay]ing bombing runs and I didnt have any weapons other than the cannon. At first I was a bit disappointed because I thought that was the only ordance I would have. I went into the vehicle unlocks section to see what all I would be able to unlock and low and behold, you have to unlock A/A Heatseaking missiles and also laser guided bombs.....so I am happy again. It will just take a bit to be able to rule the skies.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

They probably have updated rounds. Go into the My Soldier on the title screen and you can view all the unlocks for all the classes, air, land vehicles.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I was thinking of joining up on the Operation Sports Platoon. Good bit of guys on there that know what they are doing. I will get an invite bounced to anyone here that wants to join up. If we just ran together, there might be four of us lol. Some solid people over there and havent come across any juveniles yet

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yup, I was rolling with a couple of guys from OS and we were killing it. Teamwork goes a long way. The only negative part of playing with them is that sometimes I drop some verbal bombs that they dont appreciate.....ala a song from AVON

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Now they are giving me the run-around... I'm starting to get pissed.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

gamestop.com

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It "should" ship today... Well, I ordered it Sunday and they said it ships same day with the shipping I ordered. So they are already [uck fay]ing liars.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

The only thing they are offering is to cancel the order. They're doing so much business with this one game, it's not even funny.

15. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Helen Keller would be a better battlefield pilot than me.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I rape

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Should have this game by tomorrow night. I expect some hand-holding from you guys.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I really dont have any complaints about this game. It is a work of art imo

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

The package came today. Just have to bust out this group of sediment samples and I'm all over it. Should be on by 10 EST.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay, that pisses me off.