Breaking Bad: Signifigance of Color Yellow

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 13, 2013.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It makes me wonder how many seasons there will be. I've never read the comic, or any comic for that matter so someone else may know about where the story is at this point.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it screams of a show that doesn't have future seasons mapped out. they are running it like it's going to be on tv for 20 years.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you beat me to it

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I would be interested in the Saul Goodman spin-off if they decide to do that.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Then after all that, the Governor murders everyone in about 3 seconds. So all that buildup was essentially for a confrontation that never really even happens. If the first season hadn't been so good, and if zombie stuff didn't intrigue me, I'd have probably given up on it.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I must admit i fast forwarded through most of the second half of last season. What made the show so good in the first season for me was the drama in trying to find other survivors, trying to find a cure, or trying to find out more about the zombies and what happened. And I still don't understand why we've never gotten a full explanation as to how the zombies took over. yes i know rick was in a coma, but everyone else wasn't. given how easy they are to kill and how slow they are, i refuse to believe that zombies take over a bunch of military bases with huge walls and sub machine guns. and the zombies took over say hawaii? why no talk about other regions?

9. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

After watching world war z all other zombie movies/shows seem less interesting.

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The Walking Dead lost me when I discovered that it was about "zombies".

Take it as you will.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I was there with you and then i watched the first episode. show has gone down hill after that first season though.

12. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Yep, Walt gonna Walt. Blaze of glory ...

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Walt will kill Walter jr, for sure.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That would piss me off.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Not a fan of Walt jr

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He's not going after Grey Matter. He's going after Nazi's/Lydia.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Sad to see it all come to an end. Might be my favorite TV drama of all time.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I meant a second Walking Dead show, not season. Will be interesting

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Walt's not going to kill Walter Jr. - he's going to try and redeem himself to everyone, including Jesse.

What I don't understand is how he's going to go from not being able to walk past the gate one day, sees an episode of Charlie Rose, returns to Albuquerque and kick ass?

And I'll remind everyone that either their lead writer or someone with a say was in a same position with The Sopranos...and the abortion that was that series end. Oh, and he has repeatedly said in interviews that he doesn't care what the audience might most want, and that if anything, he pushes against it.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I didn't mind the Sopranos end at all.