Butch's Leash Under Currie

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, May 17, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's got a history of being a really good dc in the sec and the big 10. He didn't get to bring any assistants with him and has been stuck with Martinez and Thigpen. This year, he's got his guys in place.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sunseri was a failure as a dc then was a position coach for years under Saban. He was the only guy willing to come aboard a sinking ship then sucked ass as a dc.

Shoop is nowhere near Sunseri

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

What?

No, just, no.

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Hoping this helps this year and guys stay healthy.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Butch will be on 680 the fan in Atlanta in 10 minutes. The host were talking about his life championships statement. I wonder if they will bring any of that up.

http://www.680thefan.com

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Currie better be getting the chips together here.

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

hmmmm

8. Calculon

Calculon Member

The leash should be used to drag him out in front of a bus after this game.

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

here's what the "leash"should look like after today

[​IMG]

10. BigOrangeBeech

Nice. See what you did there.

11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

All of you are a bit over-enthused. I can't stand Butch. Win or lose, I absolutely LOATHE the way we play. But I don't see anything to suggest Currie is on the prowl. Hope so, but I believe there is a rock bottom below the rock bottom we are at now

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

A competent AD conceals his coach search. Hart was just the stupidest asshole on the planet.

13. BigOrangeBeech

Check back in after the 3 straight losses to UGA, USCe and another complete blitzkrieg from Bama

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Kind of fitting he hired b!tch

15. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Currie would have my life long devotion if he left Butch in Florida

16. TDVol1989

Exactly what I thought. After MORE embarrassment then maybe. So BJ is gone but not yet? Fine. But many predicted this was it. If so, then let's see the outrage and coaching rumors. I don't want to wait. I am old and I am in the back half of my Vol fan career. I don't have many check backs left.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Nothing reasonable is assured. This administration and herd of clowns on the board hired Hamilton, Hart, Dooley and botch. It's almost like they're trying to hire downhill.

18. TDVol1989

There's always that first BCS title right? At least I haven't paid $1 for anything UT this century.

I will say this and I mean it. I hate Butch more than Dooley. Why? Because he wins just enough to make the decision iffy for those in charge. Dooley made it so obvious that 3 yrs seemed way too long. And, because of Dooley, my home is 100% Staph infection free. Butch has done NOTHING for my family but raise my blood pressure.

19. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

This. I would LOVE to see Botch canned. But I have no confidence that another dumb ass would not be trotted out to replace him.

20. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Ive hated Butch more than I ever hated Dooley since 2015.