Chris Christie Wins Again.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by hatvol96, Sep 18, 2014.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That is about as terse and direct statement as I think I have ever seen you make, Tenny.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Clinton will have a serious "phony" problem, I suspect.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Can Slick Willie be V.P, that'd be cool.

4. NorrisAlan

Since he is limited to two terms as Pres, I do not believe he could be VP as he could not be Pres again.

That said, he would be a bad ass First Dude.

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

almost brusque.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Gary Johnson should be the nominee

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

William J is THE WildCard.

The man's political ability may be beyond accurate measure.

You'd have to go back to 1984 to find anyone who might have beaten him, from any party, or since.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

People are also not accounting for the fact that she is not nearly the campaigner that Obama is. Hillary was supposed to be a shoo-in for 2008, too, and got hammered by the slick Obama campaign, probably the most efficient and well organized campaign I've ever seen. Hillary, on the other hand, appears to merely endure the campaign trail and do things she thinks she's "supposed" to do.

I have maintained since that 2008 campaign that she doesn't really want to be president, but feels compelled to break that glass ceiling for women in the executive office. She certainly acts like this is the case and her disingenuousness seriously hurts her. I fully believe that many Republicans bypassed running against Obama in 2012, knowing that an easier prey lurked in 2016, and we will see a host of Republican candidates emerge. However, if it's Romney in the end, I have to wonder where their head is.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is it about Romney that Republicans don't like? To me, he is the epitome of what I think of as "republican guy." No?

10. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

he's a walking stereotype.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He's the Republican John Kerry. Not good. Charisma is the key for any presidential candidate.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Like this:

Hillary Pretends to grill a steak that had been pre-cooked for her

[​IMG]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brianc...rill-a-steak-that-had-been-pre-cooked-for-her

13. Tenacious D

He's the type of candidate that the GOP continues to believe that they must run.

Democrats love guys like McCain and Romney - first, because they always lose, and even if by some miracle they did win, it'd only be as bad as having a moderate Democrat in the White House.

And, it's always funny watching a flailing moderate being forced upon a large majority of conservatives, and trying to see how they'll even stomach one another.

14. Tenacious D

He's like Adlai Stevenson - lovable loser.

15. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

16. Tenacious D

17. NorrisAlan

18. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i'm gonna write-in "bill clinton" just because i now assume that that is exactly what he is saying in that pic.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's not overly astute politically. I do think he's brilliant.

20. Tenacious D

The man could walk into a vegan conference and sell pork rinds. He's the political equivalent of watching John Holmes paint a Rembrandt and conduct a Bach symphony, while only using his penis.