Coaching and Youth Sports

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by cotton, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Tees son has a nasty release. Once he figures it out hes gonna be really good. His first throw of the game was a 55 yard teardrop out of the sky. Never been a more perfect deep ball.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Baseball is his #1 sport.

3. CardinalVol

Never thought I'd see the day I felt sorry for Fultons football team, but it's here.

They are awful.

4. CardinalVol

Boy's team beat Alcoa 41 to 26. Won their league title. Also went 8-0.

Were up 21 to 0 before Alcoa touched the ball. Scored first drive of game then recovered two onside kicks.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Keep the pedal to the metal Spurrier

Ssmiff likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They are really damn good, even without their top 100 recruit Jay Hardy. Baylor has a lot of young talent too.

My father in law said the Baylor McCallie game was the best high school football game he's ever watched this year

7. CardinalVol

That was a BS hit on Hardy. Pure trash.

justingroves likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Saw another one on twitter from a Sweetwater player even worse. Id actually consider suing the kid, his parents, coach and school. Other kids knee may be toast.
    As a parent and seeing my kid take a shot from someone trying to put him in the hospital at 16, I would probably be arrested.

9. CardinalVol

I saw that too.

And same. That one was somehow worse. Dirty as crap.

10. CardinalVol

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Should have shovel passed it to the guy doing cartwheels

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Wait after all that he throws a pick?

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

So one of my coworkers at my second job plays HS football and he was suspended last month because they rejected his piss test because it was too cold. However, him and his mom got a blood test done and he passed. But the school is still not letting him play so he's lawyered up. Is there any chance he could transfer out of state and play? There's only three weeks left of the season, but does the sitting out a year rule after transfer apply if they're switching states? The kid is good enough for a FCS scholly, and should he land somewhere decent where they're prepping for a playoff run, I think he could even get a G5 offer. But he even if he did get reinstated he shouldn't play for the school he's at, even though I doubt he's going to get reinstated because of politics. If he has any chance of transferring and playing this season, I'd like to see if I can help him.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8147221/Malaki-Webb

His Hudl for reference. He's by far the best player they have on the team, which is why I'm 99.9 percent sure there's either some small town politics or small town racism going on.

Also of note, the new head coach there is Dale Pruitt. Just found that out.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  14. CardinalVol

Depends on where he goes and association rules.

15. Ssmiff

Best 7th grade athlete in wmsn county, and the darker kid ain't shabby.

Attached Files:

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm on the board of my little league and doing the schedule and I'm hearing constant [itch bay]ing about the playoff schedule for [uck fay]ing fall ball.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I had to change a game from 11 am to 8 am and gave them a weeks notice and the manager is sending emails to the board like a committed armed robbery. the best part is she ends all of the emails with "i know you are volunteers" as though that excuses away the [itch bay]ing.

18. CardinalVol

[​IMG]

droski likes this.
  19. CardinalVol

[​IMG]

droski likes this.
  20. CardinalVol