Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He better not pass on it then.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Not as exquisite as yours

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

First thought I had too.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not even close. Patterson has some quicks. Dang impressive quicks. To be what you're claiming, Huffman would have had to say that Jerome Bettis or William Perry had the greatest quicks ever in the NFL.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

i was going for shock value, not realism

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

**** you ya French Stewart looking bastard

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Go make some more gifs ya dryback ****

8. JayVols

My bad. Went over my head.

9. JayVols

That's freaking hilarious!

10. JohnnyQuickkick

That's Jimmy Fallon-looking bastard to you, jerk face.

11. JayVols

Not really.

Huffman was pretty spot-on with that, Harry Solomon.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

It's been said before but to lose 7 games with the offense we had just shows how incompetent our staff was.

13. JayVols

They couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions written under the heel. I'm not convinced the coordinators we have now are significantly better. They're better probably, but I don't know just how much. bUTch is definitely an improvement over the piece of shit, but then again, my 8 year-old would be too. The only things I'm convinced of at this point are that these guys can recruit pretty well (all the legacies this year might have skewed that some, I don't really know), that Jones actually cares about success & he works hard to try to gain that success. Oh, and he's pretty adept at bullshitting. ddiapos couldn't even get that last one right. I have my suspicions about some of the staff's coaching ability, but I'll not rehash that out here.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

How much will having the same full staff intact for 2 years help these kids? (Regardless of current staffs coaching acumen) It has to be a positive just to have some continuity or does it really matter?

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I think it does matter. Sometimes a change in position coaches can be like changing positions on the field all together.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

As bad as Jancek's track record is, he's light years better than a fat assed linebacker coach that had no idea how to call plays. The defensive staff is better than Dooley's last by a lot.

Bajakian isn't any better than Chaney imo.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It at least provides consistency. They'll know where to line up, which is better than the Dooley years

18. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I agree on both

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This.

Most impressive and best are two different things then, in your opinion.

20. JayVols

Surely it matters. But it will be the same old song and dance if he has Worley trying to constantly run the act like you read no-option.