Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 16, 2013.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're right.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I had the best change of direction in the neighborhood. Belee dat

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The anti-Bassman with his scorching straight-line speed.

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Thus far Bajakian hasn't shit the bed and abandoned the run when down 7. That is the one thing that made me want to climb a clock tower when Chaney was calling the plays.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The gameplans last year were ludicrous.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I have some pretty damn good straight line speed. My goto move to make people miss is the stop n go.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I make up my lack of straight on speed with the lateral movement of a sea cucumber.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I make up for my lack of speed with my CC permit.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Duh

10. kidbourbon

You ran in HS, right? College too? What was the shortest distance you ran, and what was your best time?

11. kidbourbon

The offense chipped in. 2012 was the year of the terrible D. I don't get the Chaney disses on here. That team scored plenty.

12. kidbourbon

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They should have. There was talent all over the place. The success of that offense had more to do with a receiving group that was difficult to cover and a QB with an NFL arm. He never outschemed anyone.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He never ran the ball enough for my taste but I would think the best thing to do with that offense would've been to use the receiving group that was difficult to cover and QB with the NFL arm

15. JohnnyQuickkick

And I'm not necessarily disagreeing 100% but you guys are the best. We have a great offense with great talent, and it's because of that, and the coach is an idiot. And the next year we have no offensive talent and a bad offense, and the coach is an idiot. Maybe the coach is an idiot. But maybe some damn talent on offense will help.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

By no talent, you mean 4 OL that went to the combine, pig Howard, Marquez north, etc?

17. JohnnyQuickkick

We had so much talent that Josh Smith played early and often. Pig Howard? No offense to him but what has he really done? How far down the depth chart are Neal and Lane in 2004, much less 1998? OL was pretty good. Maybe they should've handed it and thrown it to them, too. And had them throw it.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Here we go again. No talent anywhere. Josh Smith was forced to play because there is SoCon talent everywhere.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

What does this even mean?

To this point, Pig Howard's greatest contributions are a fumble and a typo on ESPN.

20. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Bassy