COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Is that different than meat shopping in Bangkok? Asking for a friend.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

depends where you go. they wouldn't let an american in anymore. we are too much of a disease risk.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Think that may have been a shot at you being a carrier who infected 1000s from traveling to thailand during the pandemic. But just guessing

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just a guess? So you don't know. It's just a guess.

I believe he is just interested in Thai culture. And you can't say that I'm wrong because you're just guessing.

5. Ssmiff

Carrier

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Ah crap, it's possible all those folks had the 'rona. Odds are probably like winning the lottery after getting struck twice in the pecker by lightning, but yeah it's possible.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

People knew about it. There was a thread on this site about it.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Are we or are we not getting beat for the top five in state prospects?

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I remember having diarrhea sometime in December, too. Now I have to wonder.

10. Unimane

Not if that state is Florida or Alabama.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That’s all well and good. We also got a great LB from California not too long ago. Very tough to live and die by that. We need to start hitting the layups we’ve got. Legacies, UT fans, in-state guys. We’ve screwed up with some good ones that could be helping us. You get those guys and then you try to add in the out of state talent.

12. Ssmiff

Last years top prospect was not a good football player. This years is an undersized TE. More too it than just looking at missing out on top ranked players in the state.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well Ohio State, Clemson, and Michigan are after our top 5, so could be they don’t all suck.

14. Ssmiff

Wolfe, #1 ranked now, we want and are in it.
    #2 Colson can play and we want and are in it.
    #3 briningstool is 6'6 210 TE, dominating short wmsn county dbs on slants and posts. May end up a slot or something at clemson but not a fit for pruitt in the sec.
    #4 sutton, i dont believe we are recruiting.

15. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

you ain't tested, you ain't counted

16. Unimane

We've always hit up a bunch of different areas of the country to compensate for a lack of significant talent in the state. Look where the best players in our history were recruited from. Last year we had a top ten class. Today, we are sitting at #4. It's not overly concerning to me.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yes and now we have a significant amount of talent in state and it’s all heading to Clemson, Auburn, and Ohio State.

18. Unimane

I don't think this is a particularly good year instate, though. I think we can get better players than most of those kids elsewhere, other than the Turrentine kid going to Ohio State.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I agree in recent years. This year the bigger downside of not getting those guys is missing opportunities to build bridges more so than missing on the players themselves. It seems to be a down year.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Less cases per capita there than here, and that was true when I went too. I hope I didn't carry it to them.