[ddiapos]'s Career Hinges On The Next Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

"No one talks football on the 8th. Only about VN."

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. You're about to hit magma as it is.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You must have forgotten that I actually read your posts.

So, do you mean that the accusation of NYYVol's enjoyment of gay sex was intended to be a compliment?

And you used NYY as the dumb reference, but compared him to the mentally handicapped in order to do so?

You're either "dancing" or are sincerely this idiotic.

Which is it?

4. JayVols

Can I answer that?

5. Are you arguing that he will be fired at 10-2? Because, again, for the one's who have trouble reading or comprehending, NYYVol is saying he's gone regardless of what happens from here on out, and that isn't based on reason, but on inside info.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Pipe down, brown noser.

7. Tenacious D

Until someone tells me who this is, I'm going to assume its OWB.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Holy shit, this is getting sad.

9. I said there's too much talk about the idiocy of VN, drama queen. I never said there were no football topics, man. Then NYYVol got irate like a child over a menial "scorned lover" comment.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I thought he was dead? I was never much of a Wu-Tang fan, though.

11. It's sad that anyone would take what he says with any regard, yes. If you think he's getting fired at 10-2, that's probably wishful thinking. If you're basing this off inside info, you're obviously full of shit.

12. Tenacious D

No, you assumed as fact what he may have only inferred. He said, "Regardless" and you not only added blanks to it, but filled them in yourself. And in crayon.

Let's start over (you need a mulligan, and I'm feeling charitable) - what is your point, exactly?

13. As I've said, I joined as Sammy Frogg, which was changed to Fake Sammy Frogg per Sammy Frogg's request. My password was changed so I created this new account. I'm still logged into the Fake Sammy Frogg account on mobile though. I've had no other screen names. The speculation confirms my stance that some are obsessed with that awful website called VN.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Good point.

15. Tenacious D

Where was this comment made? I don't recall it, but may have missed it.

And who anointed you as the grand determinant of what we talk about, or how frequently we choose to do so?

The irony of ironies.....is that you're here....talking about it. You know, there's other parts of the interwebz, right?

16. Tenacious D

Solid.

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

What's really sad is that you continue pretending that someone has said he'll be fired if he goes 10-2. No one has said this because its beyond stupid to even consider it as a possibility.

18. Tenacious D

If only someone here was "connected", we could settle this.

19. JayVols

Even Barbara would call bullshit at the notion that Precious goes 10-2.

20. JayVols

We should take out an ad in the classifieds for an "insider".