[ddiapos]'s Career Hinges On The Next Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Oh, you're the guy who joined as "Sammy Frogg", the prominent FL98 poster's username?

Now, I remember.

I thought you were a dipshit for taking such a bush league approach, and that sentiment has only grown.

2. No one did, man, I was just giving my opinion and NYYVol got extremely upset, then wanted to move the line after he got his feeling hurt, after saying some not so savory things himself. I think it would help the board if you dropped the VN shit and focused on other things.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Beep. Beep. Beep.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Oh, cool. Another post implying that this site primarily posts about VN. Funny thing is that I've seen you post more today about VN than anyone on here.

5. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Just a concerned citizen worried about the integrity of this board. Not a butt hurt VN fanboy at all.

6. When someone says regardless, that means they're considering every possibility beyond. It's sad I have to explain this to you. He said Dooley is gone regardless, not because it's likely, but because his inside sources told him so.

7. Tenacious D

Something tells me not to give two shits about what you think. And by "something", I mean, "mountainous evidences".

And I've taken care of that dual-account issue for you (e.g. Fake Sammy Frogg). Might want to refresh that mobile browser.

Why not just leave, so we can all part as friends?

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I'm done arguing with you. You're a complete moron. It's really that simple.

9. I've never been a member of FL98, so you remember wrong.

Goodness, it's an anonymous message board.

I cannot believe you're soiling Jack Black's name like this!

10. Tenacious D

Where'd he go?

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

This just keeps getting better.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Can we talk about VN now? I hate getting side tracked from our main focus.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Funny stuff right there.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You have no idea how happy it made me for someone to get my Ol' Dirty Bastard reference.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The older I get the more I realize the least qualified person to offer advice is the first to give it.

I didn't get upset, nor did I "move the line." Just told you that you are an idiot and there were other things you could have freely called me rather than using the name of a special needs kid. To each their own, though.

Best of luck to you at Gvx,fl98 or wherever it is you decide to troll. Practice up, though. You're going to need it at both places.

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Safest bet in the world. But, not because he wouldn't be fired at 10 wins. We will never know what would have happened at 10 wins - it's a stupid argument because there is no way in hell its happening.

When folks say - it's done....it isn't that there is no way that Dooley winning out would save his job....it's just that Dooley has shown enough for us to know that there is no way he is winning out.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You probably could have just done a Forgot Password request and have it emailed to you.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Don't know if you were being helpful or a smart aleck but this post had me loling. It doesn't fit with the tone of the rest of the thread so it's sort of a nice surprise.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hey. I won't stand for you bad mouthing [itch bay]es.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That was approaching axion levels, thanks for the read.