[ddiapos]: Worse Than John Blake.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Aug 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He said give me half my buyout and I'll leave after UK 11 and Hart said no

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seriously, someone so simple or arrogant as to be talking like that around young men and thinking he is somehow being instructive by doing it is not fit to be employed interacting with young people.

JayVols and Savage Orange like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tremendous mistake by Hart. Being a coach at an SEC school is a dream come true for most in the profession. Don't waste it on someone who doesn't want it.

Tar Volon likes this.
  4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Definitely the worst coach and arguably the worst AD in UT history together at the same time…

JayVols, justingroves and OneForVol like this.
  5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

As bad as Hart was, he's nothing compared to Hamilton.

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

One’s as bad as the other, imo.

JayVols likes this.
  7. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Dooley is still number 1 on my most hated UT coaches list. [itch bay] and Gump are close behind, but they get a pass because they can’t help how dumb they were.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

iyam they were different kinds of bad

A-Smith and justingroves like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

We waste too much time trying to rank turds.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

It’s always Dooley for me. At least Butch tried. Idk what Pruitt was doing, but he was just so dumb, like you say

OneForVol likes this.
  11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

dooley is like a hard poo and butch is diarrhea. Yeah, I'm childish.

12. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I hate Butch so much for being a Ponzi scheme fraud huckster that he takes the cake but I totally get this too. Pruitt like you said was dumb and I’m not sure you could say he’s a great human being, but if you’re looking at just being a ball coach there’s not many that support and stand by players like Pruitt and that’s worth a few points in my book.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

And yet the players didn’t have a much love for him.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I hate Dave Hart almost as much as DDIAPOS. It's a very close race.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Had to bring that shitbag up. He was awful.

JayVols likes this.
  16. JohnnyQuickkick

Hart was awful and wanted to pick fights with everybody all the time. At least Hamilton was awful and a decent human being

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Only a redneck from the sticks like Fulmer could be down to hiring Pruitt and Mel Tucker, and come away thinking that Jeremy Pruitt sounded intelligent.

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Hamilton is a great dude. Him panic hiring Dooley two weeks before NSD instead of letting Kippy audition for the job in 2010 with the staff Kiffin didn't take with him to LA. Otherwise he damn nearly became known as being a great AD. For a moment in time, Tennessee athletics was on the verge of collectively winning a lot of games in the sports that matter.

Had Carrol not bailed and Mike Garret not dropped the ball on his first 6 candidates, Mike would have been the guy who hired both the guys that infused life back into football and basketball. Pearl and Kiffin were dynamite hires that instantly propelled both programs onto the national stage. Both of those dudes were a lead story on ESPN every other week.

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The difference with Butch compared to the others was Josh Dobbs. Him tucking the ball and having an ability to make things happen on the fly when things broke down briefly masked the fatal flaws of Butch's nonsensical offense system.

JayVols, Memtownvol and OneForVol like this.
  20. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

No offense but you're really off on this one. Hamilton getting the AD was an incredibly short sighted power play by Fulmer, Summit, and their big money cronies. He never had any experience outside of fundraising and it showed immediately. Within a short amount of time, he had damn near irreparably damaged the whole athletic department and destroyed what were really great athletic programs.