Dooley has hip surgery, will coach from press box...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanbill, Oct 9, 2012.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I would not.

2. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

There is a butt chugging joke in here somewhere.....

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He is pathetic. The fact he could not deal with this until the offseason is pathetic. It is a stress fracture guys. It is not like it is shattered. He is the most pathetic POS I have ever season coach football. How are his players supposed to man up to play if our coach cannot even stand on the sidelines because it hurts. He is a serious ******.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We should all chip in and buy him a rascal for the sidelines.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If he waits for the offseason he is likely paying for it himself.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Damn cold blooded

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm in

8. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Should he have had the done procedure right after the UGA game? yes. is he a pathetic coach? yes. Is the post beyond ridiculous even for Jewbaccah and this board when it comes to Dooley? Absolutely. It's his freaking hip man. According to reports had he got hit wrong, the only alternative was a full hip replacement. Once again this board goes above and beyond any stretch of reality when it comes to TCHFCATUTK

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Or you throw him and the Gatorade over the side. Great win mf...

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If those damn things can go to the Grand Canyon, I don't see why it wouldn't be perfect for the sidelines.

11. CardinalVol

Would at least be worth a million laughs.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I do think Dooley knows he is coaching for his job and wouldn't be doing this now if it weren't pretty urgent.

13. CardinalVol

The doctor who did the surgery is a former state football player. Conspiracy theorists unite!

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

True though...well, actually if it happened during employment doesn't that technically make it a UT problem that he could ask them to pay?

It just seems like Dooley has the worst luck in the world.

15. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

He stumbled ass backwards into a multimillion dollar job that is light years beyond his ability. Seems like he's damn lucky to me.

16. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

He stumbled ass backwards into a multimillion dollar job that is light years beyond his ability. Seems like he's damn lucky to me.

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Does a person only have a certain amount of luck? Because it seems as though he used up all his luck to get the job and now has nothing left in the reserves.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Skill has to eventually kick in. when you have none it makes for a long process, so to speak.

19. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Or he could've done it after the season, but he is playing politics to distract us from a possibly winless month. I don't think I believe that, but it is remotely possible. It will at least be brought up, if Dooley hasn't been fired by November, and we starting winning the easy games, that the team "missed his presence on the field." I can't wait to hear that one.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I would not put it passed him to do this when he did. He's the king of excuses.