Espn liberal agenda

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

True, true... I'll be 52 in March and I give a lifetime less shits than I did at 42...

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Good. I'll be 46 in December, so I get to look forward to losing even more "give a shit"....which is nice.

3. Savage Orange

There a a couple of things that I was erroneously convinced (and I mean sold out CONVINCED!!) to be true but as I've gotten older I now see to be total bullshit... Another benefit of aging is that after a while, your bullshit detector becomes pretty well dialed in and you're able to tune out a lot of stuff knowing that arguing will not amount to anything other than wasted time, which is a more and more precious commodity every passing day!

4. JayVols

Yeah. My first impression is usually, "that's bullshit".

And you just pretty much described how I am now trying to approach political discussions on the site with the last part.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Hell I'm 30 and don't give a shit. Must be why my wife calls me a robot on occasion.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

6. JayVols

You're just a quick study, perhaps.

7. Savage Orange

Other than UT football, about the only thing that really makes me come unhinged is animal/child/elderly abuse... Honestly, I don't really even get irate about UT football any more...

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Ayfkm? would have also been perfectly appropriate.

9. kidbourbon

Any man that doesn't enjoy a hammer throw competition where the hammer isn't a hammer at all but a kitten you hold by the tail, is no friend of mine.

10. kidbourbon

I think it's a pretty clearly a liberal agenda. Or maybe agenda is the wrong term, but it is an acquiescence, over and over again, to the slavemaster that is mainstream political correctness, which unquestionably a liberal agenda.

John Skipper pushed back against this somewhat recently in a memo that was addressed to all but was really a communication to Jemele Hill. But it was lip service.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm not arguing with you for 24 hours. No matter what you say.

12. kidbourbon

I'm not sure I follow. If this is a reference to something, I'm drawing a blank.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

He sees the skirmish line being formed, and he is withdrawing from the field

14. kidbourbon

Very Parisian of him.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I have no argument for this.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Cool avatar...

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not really an ESPN thing, but seems sort of a similar topic.

Michael Bennett, he of the recent lies about racial discrimination by LVPD, recently likened NFL owners wanting players to stand for the anthem to Dred Scott's legal struggle for emancipation from slavery.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Same thing. Wilbon said so.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Now they've cancelled this Barstool Sports show. Was that just because of the Sam Ponder stuff that happened 3 years ago?

20. kidbourbon

I"m not up to speed on the barstool but sounds like some bad PR for the WWL.