Free School - Tax the 1%

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Nov 13, 2015.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Keely Mullen, one of the lead organizers of the Million Student March, spoke with Neil Cavuto on Fox Business on Thursday saying that “[t]he movement, the Million Student March, is a movement for a more equitable and fair system of education,” noting that others should have to pay for college students’ schooling.

Neil Cavuto had just one question for the young college student: “And how’s that going to be paid?”

[video=youtube;Zmji36q8E4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmji36q8E4o[/video]

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He didn't embarrass her. She embarrassed herself.

If there is anything positive from our decades of income transfer, it's the fact that we've proven, unequivocally, that free crap is by and large wasted in terms of any future returns.

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Saw that. Foolishness.

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

The challenging nature of her position aside, why would she not invest a modicum of effort into preparation for a national interview? That was really sad.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Someone else should have done it for her

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

People are always looking for someone else to pick up the tab. How do people have this kind of attitude/though process?

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I wonder where her way of thinking and talking points come from...... https://www.democrats.org/

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

It's what the country has become.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

challenging is a very nice way to put pathetic.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

it's simply an offshoot of modern politics. Easy populist vote buying is about making the 1%, those dirty bastages, pay.

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Though Cavuto treated her with kid gloves she sought a "Safe Space" after that

12. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

"Um yeah absolutely"

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't want to be considered a "milennial"

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Damn Hoover and FDRs fault

15. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Cavuto is awesome. He never really comes across as an ass, he just asks his questions and let his guests dig their own grave.

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

That girl is a moron, that's the best word. I don't want to start a generation war here, but social media has given a voice to complete morons that wasn't available to those of past generations.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

People want the world as long as other people pay for it.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

$50 she comes from a rich family. who else has time for this shit?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm 30. I'm right on the cut off of skinny jeans and flannel being acceptable to wear as a man. I want to distance myself far away from that.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yes. This. People are not more stupid than they ever were, you just hear their stupidity now.