From Volnation

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Oct 15, 2016.

1. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

WGWB tee shirts coming?

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Someone make one of those "Play" t-shirt / poster things, that shows a 58 yard field goal, and the title "We Grow With Butch."

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

He moved heaven and earth to dig up that old maid's crypt and bring him here precisely so he would run exactly what he is running.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Got to grow with Butch. In the meantime we'll pay him 4+ million a year with half millionish a year raises. Woo!

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Bamboo just needs more water.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think Volnation, or maybe it was the board Luna came from, had serious discussions that Butch wasn't producing elite results because he isn't paid as much as Saban.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Luna is short for lunatic. Fitting, imho.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

My favorite was the 40 page thread trying to figure out how to pay off his mortgage as though the $5 mil a year or whatever wasn't enough money.

9. MWR

MWR Contributor

All I got is "We Roll With Butch"

[​IMG]

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Holy crap. UT fanbase sucks so badly.

11. MWR

MWR Contributor

I like this one better. The Brick Layer gets steamrollered by surprise by Munchchamp.

[​IMG]

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Thought some might be interested in this post from sjt18, who was formerly a very irritating dude. He has been one of the few over there that have been consistently critical of Butch.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He's a genius to figure this out.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Thanks. I needed that. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I'm in tears and my son thinks I'm crazy from laughing so hard.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

People act like he's volunteering his time to coach the local pee wee team.

He needs that coaching for dummies book from Waterboy.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You know damn well that there isn't a soul with an IQ above 46 1/2 in the land that would coach an SEC school with these facilities for $4 million. How we found that four leaf clover of Jones is one of the great and fortunate mysteries of mankind never to be repeated, so just wave your pompom and shut the **** up like a good fan.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That's why he's in middle management.

18. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I just hope this wasn't a serious post....

we might have lost but there were some bright things that came out of it to me

1. we outnumbered their fans in their own stadium. My guess is 90-10. Others say it was more 75-80. I like my numbers better

2. when you lose and there are that many fans of the same, it doesnt hurt as much when you leave their stadium

3. Neyland>>>>>dudley field. I appreciate it so much more. Bad seating logistics, bad video board (only 1 and the view is skewed by the FG net), really bad music.

4. Our POTSB pep band was as big if not bigger than the whole Vandy band

5. Vandy hands out game footballs like participation trophies. The best was that they had some student on the field for a trivia contest. He won and got a $25 gift card from Barnes and Noble. $25 card for $50 worth of public embarrassment

6. This was just one game. If they did it every single year for the next 48 years, it would be 2064, it would be a record for the number of consecutive wins, most of us would be dead,........and the series would only be even

19. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I too like to travel, spend money, and see my team "not play good".

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Well, the poster is either very old, or very, very young, to think that "most of us would be dead" in 48 years.