Gators CB Jalen Tabor makes fun of ESPN for projecting UT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by OrangeEmpire, Apr 14, 2016.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

That'd be lovely.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Dobbs being a freak who breaks a ton of tackles has maybe helped you forget how bad our staff is at coaching offensive linemen. Dormady certainly may be a stud, but we'll really miss Dobbs' ability to run.

3. kidbourbon

I llike Dobbs quite a bit, and I'm a huge believer in having a mobile QB at the college level. His accuracy, though, is questionable. That's all I'm saying. He's different from Beyonce. He's replaceable.

4. RockyHill

Let's put it this way, after Dobbs, Hurd and AK are gone we are going to have to actually make throws that involve risk, which is something Butch doesn't like to do. That's in contrast to this year we could go 10-2 if we attempted less than 50 passes all year.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[​IMG]

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Most cocky instrument section in the band, brother. No doubt.

7. RockyHill

I mean part of it will be them saying "f**k our nerdy trumpet playing moron coach, we'll just do it on our own."

8. kidbourbon

While factually different in terms of what we were losing and what types of production needed to be replaced, i feel like this could be 97 ---> 98 situation. I suspect the consensus opinion was that losing Mannign and a few receivers would result in our offense arguably reeking even worse than KB's nuts. Was there a drop-off offensively? Sure there was. But more than that it was a shift in the way the offense did things.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Had a nightmare last night that we had the ball with a minute 20 left and a 6 point lead on Florida.... And lost the game.

It felt so real you guys. And now I'm scared.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I had a dream we opened the season at Bama and won 70-26...

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You couldn't possibly over value Dobbs. We have no offense without him. Doesn't matter how good the other players are, Butch bets everything on the defense being afraid of the QB run.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/BETTY[itch bay]SLAP.gif

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Go back to sleep.