Hart, get your Moby [penis]

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by InVolNerable, Dec 1, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe the way Hazell bends the bill of his cap has kept him from a big time job

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

And Fulmer should have never been hired.

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

It is an interesting bend. Probably scares recruits.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Man, I'm digging the hole deeper and deeper for myself. I got the threads crossed over, one of the guys I was debating with was saying on another thread strong was his guy.

Part of my point was exactly what you are saying, what I said was nothing to do with his rep and being black. It was about the media and them saying there needs to be more black coaches in the NCAA. As soon as someone types the word "black" people want to jump to the conclusion, "racist" I want someone who is a proven winner, 3 years doesn't cut it for me.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I say, if Golden, Strong or Fisher are our "save the day" guys, give the job to Chaney. Let him bring in a defensive mind that he likes and give him the three years that Dooley had.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If IP is the raging atheist, should this guy be the "raging racist" or the "village idiot?" Mods?

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is this a serious post?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If only he flat billed

9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Unless we get back into it with Gruden, or Mike Gundy wants the challenge of the SEC, I don't think we have many options with a winning track record of more than 3 years.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

has a poster ever made such a hypocritical post compared to all the other posts he made in an argument? I submit no one ever has, not even Eric.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I figured if I told you about my black friends you'd call me out on it. If I put in my mixed race kids, you'd cut me some slack. I'm not a racist. You don't know me, I don't know you. I do know I have been through things being in an inter-ratial marrage that you may not have been. I donot dislike Strong as a coach b/c he's black. I think the media puts too much on him for being black. I'd be willing to bet he is probablly tired of getting the attention too. My #1 problem with him coming to Tennessee is his head caoching expierience.

I AM TRUELLY SORRY FOR PISSING EVERYONE OFF ABOUT THE "BLACK" COMMENTS. I love everyone, and if you look back on my other posts minus Strong stuff, mostly everything is me trying to be funny. Sorry

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

While I agree with your point, Saban went 10-2 and got a BCS bowl in year 2. Miles went 11-2 in both of his first two years.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'd be fine if you could point me toward a realistic white alternative that is substantially better than Strong.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I hope everyone realizes just how big of a statement this is, coming from Bill.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah Chaney sucked terribly for two years and then had one decent year with basically an NFL B-team offense.

We would be James Franklin's [itch bay] for man, many years if we hired Chaney.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't care if you are racist or not, and you don't have to apologize to any of us for it. I just think that your posts in this thread have seemed really racist. Either way, I'm not losing sleep over it, and you shouldn't lose sleep over what a bunch of guys on an internet forum say either. Just my 2 cents.

17. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Can we stop the bleeding? The longer this drags on, the more Vol fans we will have in the hospital from mental breakdowns and heart attacks from being pissed at Hart.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Holy shit guys, I'm sorry for offending you guys. I am done with thread. I'd buy you both a beer, volfanbill and IP, if you'd accept it. this really took off in a direction I had no intention of taking it.

I'm sorry.

19. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I've been so caught up in Gruden that I'm not even sure who is in play. Besides Strong ... help me out. Stoops is out? Patterson is out? Mora? Doerren? Hazzel?

I honestly have no idea who is even available.

20. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

No it doesn't guarantee success but has been in the SEC for years and at least has seen what it takes to be successful in this conference. He's obviously known as a top notch recruiter.