Holly Warlick

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by NEW COACH, Feb 15, 2018.

1. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Fire her. It’s long overdue. Her teams are insufferable to watch.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Don’t intend to offend but that’s how I feel about WBB

3. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

WBB is insufferable and Holly Warlick makes it hell.

4. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Nothing brings out the stupid in UT athletics quite like The Crimson Letter these days.

5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

(I edited this post. It seemed out of line with one of the only rules here. Feel free to start a thread or pm me if you have any questions or comments - IP)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
  6. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

This is hate speech.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  7. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Eat it

(I edited this post. It seemed out of line with one of the only rules here. Feel free to start a thread or pm me if you have any questions or comments - IP)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

No need to get into remarks referring to her orientation or using "Jew" in a way as to imply it is derogatory. If you think I'm out of line, start a thread and we can discuss.

9. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Pretty misogynistic IYAM

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

It appears I missed the juicy inappropriate labels. But, really, do you need to refer to anything other than Warlick's mediocrity to underscore how very mediocre she is as a coach?

And my view on things that are inappropriate here at the 8th is that they should have prurient underpinnings. Yeah, so maybe I had a hunch that the delightful images of the lovely Danielle Harrington weren't in it for the long haul here. But you know what? Some people saw those pics, by God. And they appreciated seeing them. Indeed, they appreciated seeing them even if they only saw them while in the act of deleting. them.

When in doubt, make like KidB and make the world a better place.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

It wasn't that the pictures weren't pretty, it was that Google drives the ads and search engine bus and has hang ups.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Quick check in. Warlick about to lose in the second round as a 3 seed (Deja vu?) to Oregon St. at home. This loss at home in the tournament will be for the first time in UT history. Textbook case on how to make a truly dominant program largely irrelevant in the space of 5 short years.

10SEvols likes this.
  13. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Time to hire Becky Hammon.

10SEvols likes this.
  14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Contract extension. She fits perfectly with what Tennessee is looking for in a head coach.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yeah she's not going anywhere right now

16. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Currie probably would have fired her. I’m very doubtful Fulmer is going to be doing much firing.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

If the pattern holds, she might make Bama a good AD someday

justingroves likes this.
  18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I’ll bet she pushes for a raise. Probably cite discrimination if she doesn’t get it.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Unreal. How many “first time ever”-type losses has she had just this season? Groundbreaking incompetence and she expects increased compensation. And she doesn’t even play the typical shitty coach (i.e. Butch) tactic of pretending to know everything and fans should shut up and love the results because she is just so smart. The postgame comments I see from her frequently are admissions that she has no answers and no idea why the team isn’t playing better. How can you keep someone like that? Get rid of her and laugh as she remains unemployed.