How long does White last as AD?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 29, 2021.

?

How long?

1. 2 years or less

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. 2 to 4 years

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. 4 to 7 years

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  4. 7 years or more

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Now do memos. Is saying he sent out NO memo regarding leaks unless someone produces it a little ridiculous?

And how do you know what details and how many people know them, and that none are posted anywhere? What are you basing this on?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here's what I am seeing in this thread:

[​IMG]

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Doesn’t Jimmy Sexton pretty much promote it as much as he can when his clients get interviewed? As in if you don’t hire the coach then you will probably read that you got turned down by said coach? I think we didn’t interview them and this was Sexton’s decision.

KyleAlexanderfan likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Agents dont make decisions about who their client does or doesnt talk to. They are employed by coaches, not the other way around.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

But see, this is message board logic and if it doesn't come up in a golf game it isn't worthy of consideration.

6. juicemane

juicemane Member

I really couldn’t care less about the whole memo thing.

I’m basing that on common sense.

7. Ssmiff

You can believe whatever you want to and tend to assume the worst in people anyway.
    Sticking behind a guy who tweets something without proof vs multiple people who say its not true is a place you will go everytime, where i wont.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

How do you know that I don't have multiple people saying it is true, and have only seen Danny White say it is not true? Are you saying it isn't true?

9. Ssmiff

You may. Doubt it but dont care. And yes since White and SID said publicly they didnt send out a memo, I believe them. Sue me.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

To be clear, your multiple people is the athletic director and the Sports Information Department which answers to him?

11. Ssmiff

The AD responded to a tweet saying there wasnt a memo and to let him see it. The SID also said it was untrue. According to Trey Wallace, others as well. And i believe them. You obviously can feel free to believe the tweeter who has backed up his tweet with nothing. Its one of the many viewpoints that differentiate you and I

12. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

It's the IP trivial issue circular logic argument trap and will go for days if you keep feeding it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, I think we are done until something else develops

14. Ssmiff

I get it but there really isnt an argument besides him calling people dumb for not believing the same as him.
    He believes one side and i believe the other. Should be simple as that.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Interesting. I have some agents in my LARP group. They say no agents have ever heard of you.

Ssmiff and The Dooz like this.
  16. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I mean White even said in his Heupel press conference there were a few leaks and he would be getting to the bottom of it with a psycho grin on his face. 0% chance he was joking. Safe to say there is it was some form of investigation on it.

17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I certainly didn’t say he was a done deal. But everything else leaked and there was never an indication he was contacted. It’s hardly a tantrum to ask why we have 4 consecutive hires that were not remotely the choice of the fans. It still can work. But it’s worth noting the UTAD seems to avoid the fan fav at all costs

18. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

They’re smarter than us, doh.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

20. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

In what reality do the fans or employees or customers choose the coach or CEO. It's awesome when one is chosen that lines up with some of the fans expectations but that doesn't mean the fans hired him and it doesn't guarantee success. The fans weren't going to have a say in this or any future hire. We were able to influence a no hire once. But if that's the reality you live in, get used to disappointment.