Hypothetical Scenario

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Sep 8, 2014.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Because I've already stated previously. Good day, sir.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

You know what happens when a wildebeest leaves the herd. Lions.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You said it was that we were too negative and too herd-like at one point. That was three pages in after the thread that clearly appeared to any rational human to be a "Who ya gonna git?" thread was called as such by everyone. Not, because of herd mentality, but because it was a horrible thread.

You later said the point was that not everyone knows as much as they think they do.

I don't know. I guess the point was to complain about how much everybody else complains. That seems way better.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Do you see any issues with your point in regards to some of your own posts? Regarding a very similar if not the same subject.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

[video=youtube;GIO7BvibNXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIO7BvibNXw[/video]

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

More like a Hurd mentality. Am I right guys? Guys?

7. JohnnyQuickkick

i hurd that

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Hey, just thought of a guy. He has some great bullet points on his resume and two BCS title rings. He's on a great team as a position coach but not a coordinator. He has SEC experience as a coordinator. Stop me if you've guessed it already.

Also, if he's a pass, his old boss from a few years ago is available.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

So, June Jones just resigned at SMU...

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

How about the other two candidates I posted. Lashlee will leave for a HC position, I said that already

11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Really? WTF?

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Funny thing is, his offense is atrocious this year. He'd probably do fine, but I do not like him.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Jim Bob Cooter.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Houston Nutt

16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

We need heppin.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Mike Sherman

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Apparently he hasn't seen us disagree on Bajakian. And we're not asses to each other about it either. You're my bro, but I guess it wasn't visible through the herd.

Folks need to grow the hell up. When I disagree with someone or they disagree with me, it doesn't automatically translate into a personal attack. What does it matter even if it does? Nada. Zip. Zero. This isn't a middle school.

19. JayVols

That's the way I took it.

20. JayVols

Nice.