Hypothetical Scenario

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Sep 8, 2014.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How's it this not a who ya gunna get thread?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you not trying to make the point that folks can't name another good OC candidate as a way of demonstrating they don't know if Bajakian is good? Yes or no.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Nope. The final judgement hasn't been made on Bajakian, but I'm not going to act like there aren't better coaches out there either. The fact is that no one can name anyone they think is better we could realistically get but will constantly complain about how awful he is.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't even seen the game govols. I am not coming over here and complaining. The issue with the run game is real, even if the cause is apparently up for debate. I can look at the stats and all of last year to know that.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

My point is people don't know as much as they think they do. If anyone questions them the herd comes in and backs them up. That's my point. People just want to complain.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Point of clarification, does yes mean we can or cannot pick someone better?

7. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I like it. His offense rushed for half a mile against Texas the past 2 seasons.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Because I never said he was the best we could get.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Folks want to talk football. Part of that is talking about what is and isn't working. The rush yards aren't there after two of our weaker opponents on the schedule. Folks are going to talk about it, and naturally about the one man who has the most control over that aspect of the team.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I probably couldn't coach our football team, tackle the sixth string Vandy running back, or throw a football half as hard as Worley. Guess I'll just quit posting.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

That he doesn't suck and "who ya gonna get"?

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure no one here thinks they think they know 30 OC names.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes would have no bearing on whether or not we could find someone better. I tend to lean in the direction that there is almost always someone better for any job, including my own. That's life on a planet of 7 billion.

14. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

You can know someone sucks at their job without being able to name someone that can do it better.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Here's the herd. Proving business right guys. Just saying...

16. Beechervol

Would that also encompass posts that claim the QB made every read right in a football game?

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

There aren't any offenses people really like that look well coached?

18. Beechervol

Considering your post in the other thread you may want to take it easy throwing rocks.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Making a point sir.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yes, it's a herd mentality of sarcasm and laughing at this thread.