Hypothetical Scenario

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Sep 8, 2014.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I edited

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If he's Mormon, he's not leaving BYU

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Needs to take a mission to help us not suck. Shirt/tie optional.

Looks like he was a member of their 1984 championship team, with [penis] Felt on the staff.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Bicycle a must though.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's currently the OC at tampa and had a pretty miserable first game. I enjoyed tubby smith saying he hired him because of his fast paced no huddle experience. no team in the country ran a shittier 2 minute drill than cal nor ran fewer plays a game.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's his next step.

7. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Was with Rich Rod for a while wasn't he?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe so

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a good coach that has Peyton and Cutcliffe helping him along

10. CardinalVol

So what you are saying is he'll be Peyton's OC here when Peyton comes home to coach?

Oh yeah.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

"When Peyton comes Home" needs to be a folk song. JQK or RB, make it happen.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm not sure I want a guy whose name means "The Flower" anywhere near an offensive line just sayin'

13. CardinalVol

I actualy tried to pen a parody of The Night They Drove ol Dixie Down, but instead called "The Night They Drove the Big Ten Down" based on Saturday. Came out, ok. Needs work.

14. dknash

dknash Chieftain

You must not have heard about Guy "The Triple Threat" Lafleur. He'd score on you, fight you, and then make you dance.

[youtube]-smFDmC2SUU[/youtube]

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

**** ya, I'm jamming to this.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I could make love to a woman to this. Or Lafleur.

17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

"I am so leaving this thread I started because you all aren't agreeing with me! Just watch, I'll do it. I'm serious!"

Still, I never knew noticing someone sucked at their job was contingent on listing 30 others who could do the job better. As such, congratulations to NYY for, well, you know. I could only got 7 on that list.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Remember, back end shots are more difficult because of the curved stick."

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

On topic: I remember this board being pissed after wins, and dancing with joy after the Georgia loss, and openly weeping after the USCe win, and gnashing teeth after the Vanderbilt loss. It is a message board, a big virtual water cooler that a few people gather around and talk about their favorite college team and how they are doing.

Humans rarely talk about things they like or are happy with. If they are happy with it, then everything is how it should be and there is nothing to talk about. However, when something happens that is bad for them, or they don't like, then they complain, talk, [itch bay] and moan. It is the basis of all message boards. I play (played really, don't play much any more) World of Warcraft for 9+ years. The board for that game is nothing but crying and complaints. It is natural.

I try there and here to remain even keeled and look at all sides. But right after a game, especially one that had glaring problems like the Ark St game had, it is normal to come here and go "[dadgum] read no-option" "where is the I formation" "Worley cannot throw a lick" "blah blah blah". If you want to say nice things, please, by all means say nice things, make a point, stick to your guns and don't back down. But don't complain about what people are talking about. At least not too heavily. And if you want to sway the herd, yelling at them and calling them a herd will not do it.

Convince them to turn.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed. I never let being wrong stop me.