I Hope The DE Bathroom Murder Video Doesn't Get Released

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is incredibly easy to believe. So much so, that I could have done a John Edwards "crossing over" cold read of your middle school experience.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is incredibly easy to believe. So much so, that I could have done a John Edwards "crossing over" cold read of your middle school experience.

3. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Ah yes, you are referring to the biggest douche in the universe. I don't actually know much about that guy, but when Trey Parker and Matt Stone devote an entire episode to fully exploring the vastness of his douchebaggery, I take their word for it.

4. kidbourbon

5. kidbourbon

The way they broke down cold reading was pretty damn impressive. They had Stan explain exactly bow it works in about 20 seconds.

Stan: Kyle, you can't ruin your life based on what some douchey psychic said. They all just use a technique called "cold reading." They've used it for hundreds of years to make people believe them.
    Man 2: [listening, he approaches] Hey, whoa now. John Edward is for real.
    Stan: No, he's not.
    Woman 2: Yeah. My sister told me he knew our mother's name and when she died. [other adults begin to arrive and give testimony]
    Construction Worker: John Edward? Oh yeah, I heard he walked up to a guy on the street, and said his dead father wanted to say "Happy Birthday," and it WAS his birthday.
    Woman 3: Yeah kid, how do you explain that?
    Stan: [looks around at the adults, then] Alright, look. I'll show you. I just need a volunteer. How about you?
    Woman 4: Oh-ho. Me? [steps forward. The others clap]
    Stan: Okay, I'm gonna pretend that a dead person is talking to me about you, okay?
    Woman 4: Okay.
    Stan: Okay, watch, Kyle. Uh, it's an older man, someone very close to you.
    Woman 4: My father?
    Stan: Does this month, November, hold a special significance?
    Woman 4: [gasps] My birthday's in November!
    Stan: Right, because he's saying, "Tell her 'Happy Birthday.'"
    Woman 4: Oh my God.
    Stan: See, Kyle? I just started with something really vague. I chose an older man because I'm betting that, based on this woman's age, her father is most likely dead. But if her father wasn't dead, I could still say it was some other older man.
    Man 2: Well then how'd you know her birthday was in November?
    Stan: I didn't. I just asked her if November meant anything. Her father could have died in November, or Thanksgiving could have been really special for them. But I go with the birthday and validate it now, as if I knew, by saying "He wishes you a Happy Birthday."
    Woman 4: [gasps] What else does he say?
    Stan: Okay, I'll just use an old standard. He saying "the money. Stop worrying about the money."
    Woman 4: [gasps] Oh my God! My sister and I have been fighting over his inheritance.
    Woman 3: That's amazing.
    Stan: No it isn't! When a father dies, inheritance is usually an issue, and money is something everyone worries about.
    Man 3: That sounds a little too coincidental.
    Man 4: Yes. There's only one explanation. This kid can communicate with the dead!
    Adults: Wow!
    Stan: What?! [his deconstruction didn't work. The adults crowd in]
    Man 2: Do me next. I wanna talk to my mother.
    Woman 3: Can you try to reach my grandfather.
    Stan: No wait.
    Construction Worker: You have to tell me if my sister's in a good place. [Kyle walks away from the crowd and into Jewleeard]
    Man 5: Yeah, help me out too, 'k?
    Man 6: I'm next. I'm next.
    Man 7: Hey, get out of my way!
    Man 8: Do me!
    Scout: Kid, how would you like your own talking to the dead show?

6. kidbourbon

This is good too:

[video=youtube;jsWgNOAByFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsWgNOAByFk[/video]

7. kidbourbon

The best part of that episode, though, were the Rob Schneider movie previews:

[video=youtube;50leF8g6a5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50leF8g6a5E[/video]

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, John Edwards and his psychic/medium/televangelist ilk are absolutely human monsters. Was talking about that with someone the other day.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So you can be killed by a teenager banging your head on a hard surface?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I got into with a guy one time, my dumbass buddy grabbed me to try and stop it but he had my arms pinned to my sides. I got popped 3 or 4 times. I was pissed.

11. kidbourbon

Wowowowowwowo

[​IMG]

12. kidbourbon

Best of luck to the defense attorney on this one. Jesus tittyfocking Christ.

13. kidbourbon

All indications are that it's real. But man i's hard to believe.

14. kidbourbon

[video=youtube;Nadem-zGOzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nadem-zGOzo[/video]

15. kidbourbon

16. kidbourbon

She eventually deleted her account. But dear God.

17. kidbourbon

Whether you believe the death penalty or not, we can certainly all agree that the world would be a better place that girl was not among the living.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If it's beyond on doubt, I have no issue with the death penalty. I'm pretty sure this meets it.

19. kidbourbon

20. kidbourbon

This is a bold statement, but I don't know that I've ever heard of a worse human being.