I Hope The DE Bathroom Murder Video Doesn't Get Released

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why do you think that Unimane was able to say what happened before knowing the facts. Perhaps because the behavior is not unusual.

Go to Youtube and do a search of girls fighting. By far the majority are black girls fighting.

Since you and the many people who think like you feel so many behaviors as a percentage of the population (i.e., less emphasis on the importance of school, more single parent homes, more public assistance. more generational public assistance, more in jail, etc) are caused by 400 years of slavery at the hands of Whites that ended over 150 years ago; why isn't this behavior included?

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Never knew Wilmington Delaware was slam full of morons on the Neanderthal level.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Bump

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Honestly, I thought your response was a complete non sequitur and you were just conceding that there is no connection between this and white privilege, given that the parties involved were all not white.

So you're serious? You think these girls fighting are a counter to the idea of white privilege somehow? You also think that, based on youtube, the majority of all girls fighting are black?

Sorry, these are claims you are making with no real support and no bearing whatsoever on white privilege, which is apparently something you and others here don't even understand as a concept given the nonsensical ways in which it is mocked here.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No I simply used this incident to mock the stupidity of the "all the ills of the black community are cause by Caucasians" folks.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Of course they are. When you need a go to excuse for pure sorriness, that's the one. Arguing against it is obviously racist and non-empathetic.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Maybe you just don't understand white privilege?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

That isn't what white privilege claims. That is a straw man you are using.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is possible I do not fully, but arguing a bunch of girls fighting proves something regarding it is definitely not logical.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

But, you miss the point. You clearly don't understand what those "folks" are trying to get at.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He did not miss the point. He is doing what he does when his argument get blown out of he water; he is deflecting.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You can't understand, being white and all. I'm pissed that nobody but privileged douchey white guys understands this enormous privilege I have had, even over other white dudes.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

All I know is white privilege, black privilege, too little fiber in their diet, whatever... Nothing excuses that behavior.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

So you don't tan well. You re extra white.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

bullshit. it's a meaningless term if we aren't blaming outcomes on ******.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I call bullshit on your bullshit. This has nothing to do with white vs black. Unless you are saying white girls don't fight each other. Is that the argument being put forward?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're on crazy pills. You can't blow an argument out of the water when you're aiming shells at New Mexico. Why don't you post "game, set, match" next.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

wut? i'm not talking about the fight

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Since when does white privilege mean that black people can't succeed or applies in every situation or that it's white people actively trying to keep black people down? I realize that theory plays better in order to shoot it down, but that's not how the idea works.

In any event, it doesn't apply here, at all, nor are all girl fights black on black violence, despite what an extensive level of research on YouTube might say. In fact, the worst fight I ever experienced was between two pregnant white freshmen.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sorry, thought we were talking about the fight and how white privilege factors in. That's clearly what voldad is getting into, and I'm responding.