Interesting Take on the Vols Quarterbacks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by KenTenn, Jul 7, 2014.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Referring to the Bleacher Report as news is offensive to newsmen everywhere.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

might as well just make up your own.

What good is worthless, wrong or poorly written Vol news. Again, make up your own.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

that's what i call football

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Your a troll, but a great one. I like the traffic you bring to the football forum, keep posting.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've been converted to an Army fan. Dang fine folks those cadets and their alumni...

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Spent 4th of July weekend at Fort Campbell. I really like the Army folks, good people.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I'm an Army fan as well.

8. JayVols

I went to the Army/Navy game last December. Had a ton of help taking the wife to something she wanted to see all her life for her birthday present. She's a huge Naval Academy fan (probably 2nd favorite team behind UT) because her dad was a Navy guy not to mention the fact that she's a huge college football fan. She watches more football than me. I had the privilege of meeting many fine folks at the official Go Army Beat Navy Tailgate in a bar right beside the stadium. Despite the weather, it was an amazing time surrounded by top notch folks. Attending this game should be on every college football fan's bucket list.

9. JayVols

I need to order me a digital camo Army hat. The wife bought me a Navy hat at the game as a thank you when she snuck off to "use the facilities". Good woman.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The only time i rooted for Navy over Army was the years Army was trying to spread it out and Paul Johnson was blocking the hell outta people.

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Above the Rest!

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

those years were the worst. Army shouldn't have been allowed to do that.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

They were so SO awful.