Is this the most miserable Vol board on the interwebs?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by VB, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

X2

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"U mad bro?"

3. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I wonder if worley starts next game

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Who isn't happy?

5. VB

VB Member

There's no ****ing chance you would say this if you were hanging out with everyone right now. It's like this board just festers negativity.

People would rather argue about whether this USCe team is solid or not. That's not the ****ing point.

Jesus.

6. VB

VB Member

Just about every thread topic is shit.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

we're unhappy, and we're glad

8. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I like the negativity. These ****ers who offer excuses all the [dadgum] time are far more annoying.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I'm happy. We put Dobbs in bad situations all night yet he looked like ****ing Montana.

10. Beechervol

...Vick hybrid.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Stop being so negative.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

100%. I said I was happy, I'm celebrating, and I think it was an important win. All I'm saying is that I don't think that a 4-5 team should be considered a win over a decent team, let alone a solid team.

13. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

You can't even ask a legit question without getting mauled to death

I simply asked "Who was it that kept Dobbs on the bench when they said they would play the best players?" You would of thought I just sent a man to his death

Super sensitive folks when it comes to old Butch

14. Beechervol

Good call. Ive cooled off enough to go to bed now.

Until tomorrow.

15. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

To be the best you have to beat the best

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

"And the best of the best of the best of the best are in the SEC"
    -Butch

17. Every time I look at this message board I see constant hate. I mean here's the deal, the members of the media who actually get to see practice and were able to watch Dobbs in the spring and fall, all said he looked like he constantly had the yips, some even said he couldn't throw a spiral and looked horribly inaccurate. However, everyone on this board now that they see him perform well are screaming for Butch's head. Dobbs is a hard player to project, he is an obvious gamer, not a practice player at all, when the lights come on, he shines. I'm not going to blame the coaching staff for not being able to see these performances coming because all they were able to see were practice reps and a orange and white game. The same people who are on this board saying Dobbs was this good all along are the same ones who swore we sent an airplane to Louisville just to create a "smokescreen" for Gruden.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am going to blame the coaching staff for not playing a guy who fits the offense because they want to redshirt him so he can be around in 2017. It's pretty obvious now that was a monumentally stupid call

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Yes

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

If they had even attempted to change the offense a little to play to Worley's abilities, I would cut them a little slack, but they just kept trying to force a square peg into a solid steel wall