Is this the most miserable Vol board on the interwebs?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by VB, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

if dobbs were the starter it would have been possible.

2. If you can't complete a pass in practice it really doesn't matter if you fit the system or not, you're probably not going to get the nod. I'm assuming none of the posters on this board were able to watch Dobbs in the spring nor the early fall, nor did I, which is why I will listen to the people who actually watched practice. However, that would be the logical thing to do so that's not accepted here, so I've read.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Dobbs starts from Georgia on, we are looking at 6-3 right now

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Eat shit and die

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The people that watch practice write what they're told so they can continue to get that access.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

If you want to put stock into what idiots like Rucker and Hyams say, be my guest, but **** those guys because they don't know shit. Again, it's glaringly obvious now. You really believe that Dobbs suddenly and conveniently went from being behind Peterman to being good enough to post the best UT QB performance in 10+ years when Worley went down?

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Stop being negative. It's hurting our crootin'.

8. And you really believe that the coaching staff had members of the media, not just the ones mentioned above, report the Dobbs looked terrible solely because they wanted to redshirt him?

9. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Does anyone who is not a complete and utter fool believe anyone with half a brain would think Peterman better than Dobbs?

Butch Jones did

10. To each his own I guess, I'm not going to try and get into a pissing contest with a guy named ****. If I believed everything I read on this message board I would still be trying to remove a Gruden tattoo from my arm. There's not always a conspiracy to everything that goes on within that program, it just seems that everyone here swears theres always something deeper to dig up, Comical.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

They've done the same with others. Care to give us a synopsis on Blair?

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

No one is digging. Dobbs was always the better option, if you can't see it, so be it.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

No one said there was a conspiracy, we are saying the coaches blew it on the QB decision, and 2 weeks into the Dobbs era, that point has already reached "not debatable" status

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You don't know shit about people on this board if you don't think we would not be the same in person.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Your negativity is why Butch will take the Michigan job. Shame on you.

16. JayVols

Being a practice All-American worked well for Peterman, didn't it?

17. JayVols

I don't give a shit.....

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I think that was directed at me specifically because I know VB. But I'm not really sure why he thinks I wouldn't say what I've said here. All I said was that a 4-5 jr shouldn't be considered a win against a solid team. I said that to everyone I was with tonight, and I'd say it to anyone who'd ask me anywhere else. Just like anything else I say here.

It was an enjoyable win. It was an important win for our bowl chances. But it wasn't a win against a solid team.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Text me back, ahole.

20. JayVols

Liar.

Since you know him, does he always complain about other folks complaining?