It's Florida week

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

We are no damn better. The only consistent from last year to this is the same asshole who decided to change the blocking scheme after the 2010 season.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Vols average 3.25, Bray goes 2/1 TD/Int.

Vols 24
    UF 20

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We couldn't run inside on GSU and Raijon's speed to the outside won't help him against the Gators.

Just like last year, we will only go as far as Bray's arm takes us.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not saying otherwise. Just think the run game is better and that we can get 3.0 ypc next week.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'll believe it when I see it against an SEC defense.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Florida had a lot of players go down. Their conditioning may be lacking.

7. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Two middle of the road SEC teams with a lot of flaws. Two coaches who are probably in over their heads. We have more playmakers though. Should be fun.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think the key is our defense, not our offense. We can't let them run all over us. Gotta make the QB and WRs work.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think the run game is better. Better does not mean good. Better means improvement over last year. I also think that Chaney is the main impediment. I think he knows how to attack a defense with the pass, but for some reason he doesn't like to line it up in the I and call straight ahead aggressive attack the LOS running plays as often as he should. I think when they have done this they've shown improvement over last year. And as a corollary to this point, I don't think Devrin Young as a single back on 3rd and 1 is a recipe for success. This isn't the fault of the o-line.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. We are objectively a better football team than them. We should win the game.

11. kidbourbon

Why would 2 ever be the result of 1? I'm not following your logic there.

The best player on the field this Saturday will be wearing orange, and he plays the most important position in the game. You were right when you said that they can't stop CP and Hunter at the same time. And when your QB has a right arm that I swear to god might actually be a magic wand, you know that one of those guys will find himself running downfield with a football flying towards them. And not just a little bit downfield. Deeeep downfield.

12. kidbourbon

Bowling Green almost broke 4ypc.

FYI

13. kidbourbon

You wanna see something that looks like shit? Watch a Florida game. Pay close attention when they have the ball.

14. kidbourbon

Now you're not even making any sense.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dave Clawson is better than Jim Chaney

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee has better athletes on the offensive side of the ball. I believe Tennessee has a better coaching staff.

A loss to Florida is inexcusable

17. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

uhhhh, because you can't spread the field as easily in the red zone? Basic football knowledge, surprised you can't decipher that one there KB.

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Driskell has been sacked 9 times, most in the country.

19. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

Beatdown comin'. Come Saturday night you doubters will see the light. Florida is going down. Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love, but come Saturday night even you haters gonna love.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm afraid to love.