It's Florida week

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 8, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Was working in the "baccer patch" and the high school football players I looked up to were chewing. Naturally, I had to do it too. Never been sick, never puked. I think I was immune to the nicotine onslaught due to all of it absorbed by my pores from the dew off the tobacco leaves. I've gotten sick topping tobacco before in the morning when the dew was heavy (no chew in). Nicotine OD, imo.

May Florida go have intercourse with themselves.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'm not a morning person. Always set my alarm early with plans to hit the gym before work. Then just end up miserably hitting snooze for an hour. Awful routine. I should just come to grips with my laziness and plan to enjoy an extra hour of uninterrupted sleep.

Vaffanculo, gators.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I have horrific alarm clock behavior. I will leave it at this. I have been known to hit snooze on my alarm for over 3.5 hours every 11 minutes....and I slept just fine the whole time.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My clock is 1 hr ahead to give me the illusion of sleeping later. Stupid, but don't underestimate the psychology of it.

Florida, leck mich am Arsch!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  5. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

I don't sleep enough at night when I have the opportunity.

I hate mornings.

I hate the Gators.

**** the both of 'em!

6. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

I was at Neyland in '04 the last time they beat the Gators. I'll be there this Saturday and a Gator curbstomp/beatdown has been a long time coming. I'll be ready to run through a wall by Thursday at the latest. On top of that, the wife and I will be rolling into Knoxville by 9:30 Saturday morning and joining her cousin on her boat for drinking/tailgating all day with the Vol Navy.

[video=youtube;D7KSkZxt_zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7KSkZxt_zo[/video]