It's Florida week

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 8, 2012.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Bold, bold statement.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a tennis guy imo iyam jmo

3. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I will admit that the run game is still not where it needs to be. I did like what we were doing with Justin King and Quenshaun Watson at the end of the game yesterday. We may see PIG fly Saturday. Watson is surprisingly faster than I expected. Still, I look for a big day out of Bray and our receivers as I don't think they have enough to slow our passing down. A major beatdown on FU is long overdue, but I will play it safe....

Vols 37 Gators 23.

4. leatherman

leatherman New Member

This

Vols gonna roll

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm thinking 31-21 UT. Neyland will be rocking.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm about to drive 10 hours there, go to the game, party after we win, and drive 10 hours back before practice. Just gotta find someone to go with me!

EDIT: it's only 7 hours... still a drive though.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Didn't CBS drop our game to pick up Bama vs Arky? Glad that backfired in their faces and also glad I don't have to hear Vern Lundquist or whatever is name is swing from FLA's sack the whole game. Win/Win in my opinion. Having CGD coming makes it even sweeter.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

9. I work at UF. I am driving 9 hours to the game. I'm gonna be reppin' the orange all week. We better have some dead gator for me to come back home with.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Drives don't stall when they end on 40 yard touchdowns. Surprised you couldn't crack that code there, Bill.

11. kidbourbon

Not during his time in Knoxville he wasn't.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't mind seeing Arky pull off the upset though.

13. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Hopped out of bed when the alarm went off at 4:42. Gonna be a good week.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Wow. Orange dog is mysteriously powerful. I'm looking forward to the game myself, but hitting the Powerball and MegaMillions on consecutive days wouldn't prevent me from hating the world for about an hour after I awake.

I'll give it a try: "G-G-GO VOLS! W-W-W-WE G-G-GONE WHIP D-D-DEY ASS!"

That did feel pretty good.....

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This is the first minute, of the first hour, of the first day... of a very long week at work. Bengals will keep me distracted tonight, but the other four days will be brutal.

16. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

yeah. the option to go the route you are going is there, but it's obvious to most that you can't depend on the bomb for a TD every time. Especially when you play teams with speed and to me at least that's where the post was originally headed. What happens when the bomb is caught at the 18 and Hunter is tackled at the 15? Do you trust our run game to get us in? After two games, we look garbage inside the red zone to me.*

*I haven't even pretended to look at actual stats for this, I'm going solely off the eye test.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

VFB, please don't use footnotes in your posts. It's bad enough he does it.

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

**** Florida

GBO

19. kidbourbon

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

20. kidbourbon

Your alarm goes off at 4:42?