Jones lack of testicles

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 14, 2015.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Truth. Problem is there are way too many who still lap that swill up.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You know, the more I think about this, and the more I run it through my head, this, this one statement, is so damning that he should be fired today.

I am now officially off the Butchwagon and am calling for him to be fired (for what it is worth). We will never, ever win with this conman here. Get him out now and get someone in while the talent is riding a crescendo.

I try to be pretty level headed about things, avoid extremes. But my practice demands that I face reality for what it is, and without passion, without prejudice, Lyle "Butch" Jones has done all he can here and it is time to pull the cord on him like Ron Zook.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

yes alan. This five hours of analysis is an out and out lie. There is nothing to debate. The guy is lying to make stupid fans believe that he has agonized over this particular decision and has come to a reasonable conclusion. It's just freaking crap.

There is no way he has been over all the variables that might go into the decision and come to the conclusion that at that point in a game, he's making that call every time.

He's giving us the job preservation lie or the sales guy keeping the possible sale alive.

4. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

*dumberest

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Anal what?

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

"We scored 3 points on the play. Think about that. If you want evidence that this program continues to progress, look no further. We're now taking criticism for scoring points. I've said it a thousand times, winning is a process, and we're clearly advancing along that path"

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Anal lick its. Mandatory ass kissing sessions where the assistant coaches have to tell Lyle how well he is doing.

8. NorrisAlan

Just play this at his next presser:

[​IMG]

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How do you post gifs?

10. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

Seriously, just like any other image.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

is that a real quote? wow

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nah, but felt Butch-like.

14. NorrisAlan

[*IMG]hyperlink to animated gif[*/IMG] (but with out the *, that is just to keep the parser from removing it.

15. NorrisAlan

What is so bad, I bought it hook, line and sinker. So you get a big cup of STFU too!

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Don't you feel Butch on 4th and goal with less than Subway footlong to go?

17. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I think you nailed it, though. That really did seem butch-like.

All of my Butchisms are too over-the-top. You had that subtle "I don't care what the facts and outcomes say. I know what I'm doing even if everything points to the contrary"

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Heres some of those numbers since it seems we like to use em.

On our 3 scoring drives in regulation (1st half) we ran the ball 65% of the time.
    On those 3 drives we covered 156 total yards with 95 of those being on the ground. (or 60% of the yardage gained)
    In the 3rd quarter (when I believe we let the game get away) we ran the ball 43% of the drives.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think I figured this out, guys. They were in DeBord's basement crunching the numbers using ENIAC, that's why it took 5 hours

20. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Hell, if I was making that call, I bring in a double TE set, line Hurd up in the wildcat with 2 OL pass eligible as FB and blast a [dadgum] hole thru the middle and score the TD.