POLITICS Kavanaugh Hearings

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Sep 4, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Just as you; I do not know what if anything happened to her and if anything then by whom. Therefore when making judgement it is fair to consider what their motivation might be. Then when she says via her attorney that she was motivated to testify because of how he might decide RvW well....

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We’ve only got about 4 months to worry about that.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Four?

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Anyone else?

I’m not sure that’s true. Any other democrat? Possibly - but you can also always go get another nominee. You don’t just have one shot.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

When have the Republicans ever pulled that shit? It’s formulaic for the libtards now.

It’d be what Dems wanted, so it’d be one of the few times they wouldn’t feel the need to throw a tantrum and turn shit into a farcical spectacle.

And as I said earlier, Republicans don’t pull that shit.

So, again, had that been a Democratic nominee, none of that shit happens. And anyone who says otherwise is a [uck fay]ing liar or a retard.

reVOLt likes this.
  6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I sincerely hope they stick to that. Let me go on record as having said it, now.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

they won't and we all know it

The Dooz likes this.
  8. TennTradition

The Al Franken situation comes to mind.

My point is that had a democratic nominee assaulted someone, I’m not going to rule out a R coming forward to say something about it at a confirmation hearing. I also wouldn’t rule out a D doing so.

I’m not sure why coming forward is ‘pulling shit’.

Unless you are saying in this exact situation where you don’t believe the allegations and that it would be a manufactured claim - then I misunderstood what you were saying.

I took it to mean a D nominee would never have a claim made against them.

9. CardinalVol

I'm fairly sure cocaine Mitch has already said he'll go forth with a nomination next year since Trump could be reelected.

10. TennTradition

Actually I think he just said it is a very different situation. With 2016, a D was president. It’s a very different situation now. A R is a president. I swear I thought I heard him say that.

tvolsfan likes this.
  11. CardinalVol

That may be it. Regardless. RBG dies next year and hes going through with the nomination process.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My Dyson is pretty awesome. I mean my wife's Dyson. It's my wife's vacuum

GahLee and A-Smith like this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But does it clean the rug? Because that rug really ties the room together.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Everything but urine

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I can respect that.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I have a Dyson and don’t give a shit tell anybody that it was my idea to put in on the registry. Thing is a piece of engineering genius.

VolDad and kmf600 like this.
  17. CardinalVol

You are correct - President and Senate are same.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-absolutely-fill-supreme-court-seat-next-year

It's getting filled if RBG dies. And woooooo buddy is it going to be something.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

She's got pancreatic cancer and is 86. If she doesn't succumb to this, then she may be a damn superhero or something. I don't know anyone who has survived pancreatic cancer.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That is sad. All cancer sucks but that is by far one of the worst.

VolDad likes this.