Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The make up calls are going to start against us now

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Wth dont they get the ball to 2 every time and clear tf out.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

And I thought our boys were sloppy on the layups/close shots. Geez.

4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Some of these ladies have as much makeup on as my granddaughter's dance team does in competitions.

I don't get it. Then again, I'm a geezer.

5. Ssmiff

was thinking the same thing. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, lip gloss. Wtf. We need some with big foreheads and hair slicked back.

6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I'd settle for a few that can run the floor without looking like they were gonna fall down.

7. Ssmiff

21 is awfully clumsy

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

21 has hit some 3's.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

At least I think it was 21?

10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Maybe it was another "blonde"?

I have no clue.

11. Ssmiff

yeah she’s got that 1-2-3 set shot but she has gone to la la land at times with pretty bad footwork and awareness on defense.
    TN has 2 players who can play. The rest look like they should be at Lipscomb.

12. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

And they’re both gone next year. Kellie currently has ZERO commits too. Next year is going to be a disaster. Probably the first ever LV team to miss the tournament.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

21 had a play where the girl she was guarding set a pick and then waltzed straight towards the basket, while 21 just stopped at the free throw line to give up an easy pass and layup. The laziness was maddening to me as a basketball guy.

14. Ssmiff

I saw on twitter where an 8th grader committed. Which is silly.

15. Ssmiff

First play of the game. Again later then again in the 2nd half when they’d gained a little momentum. Honestly don’t see worse defense than that. Hard to play it worse.

16. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Kellie won’t be here in 4 years. Hopefully the next coach keeps her on board.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If only there were a current former Lady Vol coach out there having some success that is as close to the mold of Summit as possible now.......

18. Ssmiff

I don’t know that the mold of Summit will work with todays players, the game and portal. Kids will quit at first sign of obstacle more often now than in Pats day.

19. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I’m not sure Kara would take the job now. I think she resents being passed over for the job last time. Duke may not have nearly the prestige in the women’s game as they do in the men’s game, but it’s a good job and she has them rolling now.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You would have to pay market price. But that is the logical move