Look at this s*** on Chris Weatherd's car

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tar Volon, Nov 10, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

That may have been the driver's intention with me. I wasn't laughing. Scraped the skin right off my palms and broke my bike and helmet.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You could have died! What a gag!

Reminds me of the time Christopher Walken pranked a guy to death with a hammer.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I should have seen my face when I was supermaning in the air over my handlebar!

4. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Funny how all these "racist Trump supporters" waited until he was elected to go around writing slurs and painting swastikas everywhere.

I'm filing this with the "we're not tipping you because you're a lesbian" notes written on receipts.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Kingston Pike through Sequoia Hills at rush hour should be off-limits to douchebag bikers

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Kingston Pike is a terrible place to bicycle. They could use the existing greenway.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

If you're in a car and you get chased down by a guy on foot, you deserve to be beaten to death for not knowing that cars can go way faster than a human.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Get some of that here. And I totally agree about the attire. Is there a law that says you have to look like you're competing in the Tour de France to ride a bike now?

Where I live, bikers have nothing on the Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day wagon trains & horse riders on the roads.

True story.

9. JayVols

Funny, yet completely true.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Stopped at a stop sign not too far away. Had no idea guy was coming after him.

11. JayVols

Lock yo doe', fool.

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

You're in Peactree City right? I was working on the fringe of the city and someone pulled up to a gas station in a golf cart in a totally non-residential area. Blew my mind that that was normal.

13. JayVols

4wheelers on the road are common where I live, often with a dead deer strapped on the front.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Issues here are motorcycle drivers. the 1% of them that are morons ruin it for everyone else. Watched one come flying down a hill around a curve, nearly get hit by a car pulling out, and then chase the person down, pull next to them (on the wrong side of a hill), and presumably cuss them out.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They suck. Think they rule the road because they voluntarily choose to operate a vehicle that's a borderline death sentence in a crash.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

More than 1% of them. My dad says it's because it's a later in life thing for most of them and they don't know what they're doing

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

That sort of thing is mind-boggling. I had a car try to cut over in front of me while I was going onto an on-ramp and end up side by side with me. I just kept driving assuming he'd fall in behind, but he did the same. He proceeded to lose his mind cursing at me and then later cutting me off and slamming on his brakes. When he was the one who was in the wrong lane and cut over on top of me. Unreal.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

I now live on 321 going into Townsend. Every Harley in the world went past my house this summer, especially July 4 weekend

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

441 going by Norris to the Dam attracts the chains of bikes as well.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Boy look at this peaceful, serene natural beauty. Let me drive threw it with my man-made noise machine.