LWSVOL Is Calling Steele to Tennessee In the Next 24 Hours...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 4, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Did he give a timetable on that LawVol?

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

News is breaking now...we are not sure of what but hold you sphincter...here it comes maybe...

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He acts as if he's going to tell what he's found out. So, I'm waiting to see what he says. He's got ties in Florida, so I'm assuming it means Shannon.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

what if I just plug my sphincter?

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

[video=youtube;T9uuPza41Uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uuPza41Uw[/video]

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wonder if that's big jim?

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I literally have a boner

8. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

this from toos

Per 680 The Fan via 104.5 the Zone in Nashville:

UT has cut off negotiations with Kevin Steele.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I went from boner to full on rage hard on

10. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

also this

Latest from TOS:

I just received a text from a teammate of Randy Shannon's and a former co-worker of mine that told me "B - Randy has been offered the job at UT it will be hard for him to turn it down". He is very close with Randy and is still very connected to the UM program. To confirm what I was told I made a few calls and was told by two individuals that Dooley has offered Shannon the job and the ball is in Shannon's court to make a decision.

It is up to Shannon gents.

These other two individuals are very connected to high school football in S. Florida...ie Nuke 2009.

This guy is usually spot on.

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Coachingsearch.com says it's Steele.

Random TOS poster (who I think is credible?) says it's Shannon.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

FLVol53 says he knows an ex-teammate and current very close friend of Randy Shannon. He says Shannon's been offered the job and the ball is in his court.

13. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Sorry, O+W. Just now noticed you already posted this.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

IDK about you guys, but my first thought is how disappointed I'm going to be when Shannon says, "thanks, but no thanks."

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Is that site worth the money? Seems expensive.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Dude is like a god on VQ. They listen to him as much as they do Hubbs. He's right most of the time.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Every rumor is always the same. Dooley wants so and so, ball is in so and so's court.....or, so and so is a done deal barring some sort of snag in contract negotiations....there's always an out clause. Give me something definite. I want to hear "Dooley offered Shannon, Shannon accepted, then flew to Washington to celebrate by having sex with Wilcox's old lady"

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Hyams is now reporting that Chavis turned down $1 million plus to return, and Tennessee's top choice is now Brian VanGorder. I think this is total and complete bullshit.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hyams called [uck fay]ing Marlon Brown to Ohio State. He's a clown.

20. Why do I get the feeling we won't get Shannon, we won't get Steele, we will wind up with Joe Dildo from East Oblivion U. or some shit like that.