LWSVOL Is Calling Steele to Tennessee In the Next 24 Hours...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Somebody said that McClullers committed on Dooley's in-home and was told Shannon would be his DC.

But I'm not sure how reliable he is on info outside of Boston. Or at least people in the mall wearing Boston stuff

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

VFL_21 on VQ is jmoore............

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Let me retract the word "reputable" immediately. I was not aware of this and said he was reputable based on the responses to his post. Obviously, he's not and is most likely full of shit.

4. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

starting to sound promising.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Law, I am skeptical of his "contact" as well, but I have heard the same info from Skeeter which for that reason alone, I can half way believe it.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Twitter

7. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Palardy may go down as the worst kicker in history of UT football, but I can't fathom that he made his twitter post the other night solely based off internet message board fodder. Still think it's ridiculous that Hunter said he needed to know what was going on "now" when was less than 24 hours after the official announcement and he was still on Christmas break.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

This thing appears to have some legs, BearCat. I hope to God it's true, so that means we'll probably end up with Steele or Spangler.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's probably Shannon.

This staff hasn't done a very good job at all on keeping the lid on coaching changes. Pat Martin was tweeting Sirmon was going to be a full time coach in October of 2010, way before Smith was officially fired.

If McCullers is now saying Shannon is going to be the DC, along with Palardy, it would fall right in line with how the other changes have been handled.

It would be nice if Steele was brought in as a LB coach though.

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

LWS is still saying no to Shannon. Now, he's saying it will be someone we haven't heard of yet. Says the NCAA concerns and Shannon's demands will keep him out of play. I think that is total bullshit.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Anything is possible. Does Clemson retain him after last nights showing? That was downright ugly.

13. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Shannon has no NCAA concerns LWS is full of it...not to say it could not be someone else but he clearly has had no info for awhile.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Yes, that's complete and utter bullshit. I'm calling him out on it on 247.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Shannon w/Steele is too good to be true. It'd be awesome though.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Anybody else hear a faint rumor of Raheem Morris?

Not trolling, dead serious. Heard his name at work yesterday.

17. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

If we hire Steele as DC after the drubbing Clemson just took, we are going to look desperate.

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

That'd be pretty awesome as well.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Morris and Shannon would both be better head coaches than Dooley. It's just hard to imagine we get either of them.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Fire Dooley today, bring Raheem in tomorrow.