Mizzou Thoughts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 11, 2023.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Internet battling never goes on vacation.

2. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

What percentage credit does Indy deserve for getting those Chick Fil A minis to his meeting? I’m giving CFA 75 percent of the credit and his vehicle 25 percent.

3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

His internet arguing is probably the only relief his poor wife gets.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

order taker getting it right has a %. As does the order picker. Then Chik fil e manager for training them right, the delivery man and then Indy so we are looking 20% credit across the board

emainvol, justingroves and IP like this.
  5. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

After reading this thread, I have to think God deserves a big piece of the credit too. Need IP to confirm.

justingroves likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

All glory to God, for bestowing on Indy the gift of sealing deals with chicken lunches.

emainvol and SetVol13 like this.
  7. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Hey, the 8th deserves a cut for the sage advice and guidance.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty sure the kicker that tackled him deserves part of it too.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Actually getting tackled by the kicker, 100% Indy. All him.

10. CardinalVol

Bragging about exploits and then putting up a video of being tackled by a kicker might be the most Indy of all things Indy.

justingroves and utvol0427 like this.
  11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

He may have turned on that Chat GPT thingy with an AI auto-reply interface. It prepared responses based on his historical interwebz postings.

All y'all bastages been arguing with a 'puter.

12. CardinalVol

This plus GPT talk made me curious -

How would you answer the question - What percentage credit does Indy deserve for getting those Chick Fil A minis to his meeting?
    ChatGPT
    ChatGPT
    Determining the percentage of credit that Indy deserves for getting Chick Fil A minis to his meeting depends on various factors. Here are a few considerations that could influence the answer:

1. Effort and Initiative: If Indy took the initiative, put in effort, and actively contributed to ensuring the Chick Fil A minis were obtained for the meeting, he might deserve a higher percentage of credit.

2. Team Collaboration: If obtaining the Chick Fil A minis was a team effort, involving others in the planning, coordination, or execution, then credit might be distributed among the team members.

3. Critical Role: If Indy played a critical role in the success of the task, such as overcoming significant challenges or taking on a leadership role, he might deserve a higher percentage of credit.

4. Impact on the Meeting: Consider the impact of having Chick Fil A minis at the meeting. If it significantly enhanced the meeting or achieved a specific goal, then the credit might be higher.
    Ultimately, without more specific details about Indy's role and the context of the situation, it's challenging to provide a precise percentage. The assessment would depend on the unique circumstances surrounding the acquisition of Chick Fil A minis for the meeting.

[​IMG]
    You
    What if Indy was, for lack of a better word, an idiot

ChatGPT
    ChatGPT
    If Indy's actions were characterized by a lack of awareness, competence, or understanding in obtaining the Chick Fil A minis for the meeting, it might impact the percentage of credit he deserves. In such a case, the assessment could consider the following:

1. Negative Impact: If Indy's actions had a negative impact on the process, such as causing delays, confusion, or other issues, he might deserve a lower percentage of credit.

2. Dependency on Others: If Indy heavily relied on others to guide him through the process or rectify mistakes, it could affect the individual credit he deserves.

3. Learning Opportunity: If Indy's lack of understanding was due to inexperience or lack of knowledge, and he showed a willingness to learn from the experience, that could be considered in the assessment.

4. Intent vs. Outcome: Consider whether Indy's intentions were positive, even if the execution was flawed. If he genuinely wanted to contribute but faced challenges, it might influence the percentage of credit.
    It's important to approach such assessments with empathy and a focus on improvement. If Indy's actions were unintentionally problematic, providing guidance and support for future tasks could be more constructive than assigning blame.

You
    I mean, what if he's really, really dumb. Like jaw-droppingly dumb?

ChatGPT
    ChatGPT
    If Indy's actions were impacted by a significant lack of intellectual capacity or understanding, it could affect the assessment of the percentage of credit he deserves. In such cases, it's important to consider the following:

1. Assessment of Capability: If Indy's lack of understanding is due to genuine cognitive limitations, it would be appropriate to approach the situation with empathy and consider his capabilities when assigning credit.

2. Support and Guidance: If Indy's lack of intelligence is recognized, the focus might shift towards providing additional support, guidance, or training to help him contribute effectively in the future.

3. Team Dynamics: Consider the overall dynamics of the team. If others are aware of Indy's limitations and willingly provide support or adapt roles to accommodate his capabilities, this could influence how credit is assigned.

4. Appropriate Responsibilities: It might be necessary to reassess whether certain responsibilities are suitable for Indy given his level of understanding, or if adjustments can be made to enable him to contribute in a meaningful way.
    In situations where an individual's intellectual limitations are a factor, it's crucial to handle the assessment with sensitivity, focusing on finding solutions that benefit both the individual and the team.

IP, NorrisAlan, SetVol13 and 2 others like this.
  13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

That's gold Jerry, GOLD!

IP, NorrisAlan, gcbvol and 2 others like this.
  14. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Awesome!

CardinalVol likes this.
  15. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

So based on the last query we should have the 8th send him a participation trophy?

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What the [uck fay] did this tool mean here? I swear, I can't remember a college coach talk so much shit after a game about one win. Even Spurrier did it to just ruffle feathers and have fun. I so wish we played them next year.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If we were playing them next year that weirdo never says this nonsense

A-Smith, SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

My dad wouldve said to me about Eli, “bet you $1 he can eat an apple thru a chainlink fence”

19. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I bet he thought of something cool and edgy in his head for 12 months and when it came time to say it, "We stand on business"

Nobody knows what the [uck fay] you're talking about, Dork

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

It means meeting your obligations or keeping to your word. No idea how it fits this situation