MLB

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, Aug 13, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jesus, there is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Figured he was out of the game.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I saw a Twitter post on his thoughts on youth sports, and the first thing I could think of was "these new pitch counts rules are for sissies. These boys need to be throwing 200 pitches per outing if they are good enough."

justingroves likes this.
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Oh I never realized how he was responsible for ruining Prior and Wood

justingroves likes this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

that dude is a psychopath, which is kind of a good thing to be in the postseason.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Bittersweet win but I will take the totality of the outcome. I'd actually go with Touki as his replacement rather than Wright.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, I'd rather Wright not throw a single meaningful pitch in the series.

7. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I think Smyly might actually be his replacement for Game 5. It's going to be tough to cobble together something in 4 and 5 that gives you a chance to win in both and doesn't burn the entire pitching staff. It would be nice to just tee off in Game 4, take the pressure off of those decisions, and be playing with house money in Game 5. Or just sweep.

8. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

If the Braves were to win the next two and get to 3-0, I think they might push Smyly up to G4 and try to go all in for the sweep

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Game 3 won't be a picnic. I'm not oging to say we "need" Game 2. Need is a strong word but I have a feeling whoever wins tonight is taking this thing.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I enjoy the Braves losing, it brings me great joy but I really can't stand the Astros. I think they should have received the death penalty for their cheating scheme.

It's been hard to watch this

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Braves bats are going to have to be better. Astros are going to get their share.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I honestly don’t care one way or another about the Braves. But I can’t deal with the average Braves fan

The Dooz likes this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

Sometimes PETA is unintentionally really funny

14. NorrisAlan

Someone really needs to get a hobby. This is a prime example of "looking for something to be mad about".

15. JohnnyQuickkick

PETA is a hobby

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’m cool with arm barn.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Such hate filled nonsense that doesn't take into account people that don't have arms.

18. NorrisAlan

[uck fay] Auburn!

oh wait. Misread that.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

[​IMG]

chavisut and justingroves like this.
  20. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Buck and especially Smoltz sound like they hate themselves, baseball, and life in general.

A-Smith likes this.