Moment of Truth In The Middle East.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by hatvol96, Aug 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why just Israel? They're the only ones out of those listed who have ever been caught committing espionage against us or have committed war crimes.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

What? You don't believe this.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I never said anything about WMD. As far as I know, they are the only ones to have been caught on our soil. If I am wrong, so be it. It isn't like I am privy to anything special information-wise. I just know Israel has been caught.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Fair enough. War crimes is even dumber.

And what difference does our soil make?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why are war crimes dumb?

It only matters in that they are not the super allies we perceive them to be. That close relationship seems to mostly flow one way.

Note that I am not saying they aren't our ally, I just don't understand why they are perceived any differently than Jordan or Saudi Arabia.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Because we know they've all committed them and that multiple of the ME countries actively support terrorist groups financially and with intel.

I'm no supporter of Israel either. I'm for making Iraq our ME operating base and foothold in the AO.

I suspect much Israeli intel operation is an attempt to ascertain the levels of support they can expect in maintaining their clearly tenuous toehold. You'd do the exact same thing in their shoes. It changes their entire strategy in dealing with neighbors and the UN.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am with you on all of this. I just don't see why we should spare only them, when there are nations like Jordan and Saudi Arabia who routinely play ball with us.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Saudi Arabia are the true turds. They support all the douchebags who are Anti America, then play nice to keep the oil market rolling. They are the main proponents worldwide of women as non citizens and they keep their nation third world with dumbass Wahabist rule.

I care about the Jordanians even less than the Syrians or Israelis.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

How are you guys feeling after the interview?

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

No go for me. I still see it as our enemies killing each other. Let them go for it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Too much smoke to know how to help. Best to stay out.

I don't relish in the death of children though.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Just got a text that Lamar is not supporting it.

15. Oldvol75

“’See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted and left to flocks, which will lie down, with no one to make them afraid. The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim, and royal power from Damascus; the remnant of Aram will be ike the glory of the Israelites,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”
    Isaiah 17:1-3

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Been reading this and Daniel a lot lately.

That whole pesky hour and time get in the way.

17. Oldvol75

But He did say we when see these things start to happen, still wouldn't know a day or hour.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Know the seasons OV?

19. Oldvol75

Looking at trees now.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The world has been ending for 2000 years according to Christians. Give it up.