POLITICS Mueller Investigation Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Apr 18, 2018.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

My other prediction is that Trump fires Mueller.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably flip on Hannity too.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Nothing major happens, but a good portion of the country will regard the findings as irrefutable proof of innocence or guilt.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I predict that in 5 years most will claim they never fully supported trump. they'll say he wasn't a real conservative. They'll point out he used to be a democrat.

tvolsfan and JayVols like this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Voting for Trump, for a lot of people, was just a vote against Hillary. The majority of people I know held their nose and voted for Trump or went 3rd party/write in.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yep. That was me. No way in hell I was voting for either of those pieces of trash. I cannot take pleasure in someone burning the house down just to annoy the two neighbors you hate so badly.

JayVols likes this.
  7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He kind of already did.

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Seriously? Tell that to Thomas Drake, Bill Binney, Diane Roark, and Ed Loomis.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Should I phone up Jimmy Haslam as well, or no?

10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Well “most” people in the country don’t support him now, so I agree that “most” people will claim that they never supported him. Trump isn’t a conservative, he has no political ideology. He’s just your typical loudmouth New York blow hard.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

By saying he was a client?

12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Yes, the cult of personality is a bad thing in general, but especially in politics. That same 35% number held true for the last guy in office as well. Again, cult of personality.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I agree with the vast majority of this. Not to litigate this whole thing again, but I do see a difference between the last & current presidents. I understand if one had policy disagreements with the last one. Those things are normal and are just a part of our political system. The current one adds many more things for one to dislike in addition to policy. jmo.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Most of the people who voted and/or "like" that he pisses off "all the right people."

JayVols likes this.
  15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Yes

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

They already do. They either didn’t vote for Trump (they voted against someone else), or have decided talking about it is too toxic, and leave (rather than see what their vote actually bought).

JayVols likes this.
  17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

“Most people” didn’t support him in the first place. “Most people” voted for someone else.

It’s the most of the minority he’s talking about.

And 35% of a minority is lots different than 35% of a majority.

JayVols likes this.
  18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Isn't he hovering around 50% approval right now?

19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Low 40’s

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Only in Rasmussen polling have I seen him even sniff 50%.
    Could be wrong, but that's the only one I've seen. I'm not a big poll follower though.