Myers Briggs Personality Types

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 21, 2014.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

ENTJ

E (11%) N (38%) T (1%) J (22%)

This isn't the the first time I've taken one of these, buy I don't recall any of the prior results other than the E always scores about the same. If I were a prisoner, I'd prefer yard time to solitary, but I'd shank someone every now and then to get some time away.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't get women. They try to be friends to people that they hate.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Really hard when someone calls you out on it.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm the same. I greatly prefer an insufferable ******* who hates my guts, than someone who simply hides it, or worse, aren't secure enough in themselves to know which they are.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'm one of a kind.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Intj

44% 75% 25% 11%

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's me but I also think life's too short to put up with it. I great admire people though that can play peace maker.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Folks are neutral to me usually after first meeting, but tend to think highly of me after 3 to 5. In other words, I am an acquired taste.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

90% of the conversation of her and her friends is one of them either pissed at another one or worried the other one is pissed at them. no one of course has the balls to actually ask the person if she is pissed or tell the person they are pissed. instead it's a bunch of passive agressive bullshit with everyone walking on eggshells. this goes completely against my personality. her friends clearly disliked me at first and i wanted to talk to them about it, but my wife had a shit fit and refused to confront the problem. eventually i told her if she didn't let me talk to them and get it all out in the open i wasn't proposing. within 6 months of us talking it out we were the best of friends. of course no one learned from this situation. my sister in law is now being all passive agressive and clearly has a bug up her ass about something with us, but my wife refuses to confront it. drives me insane.

10. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The fun was when people took it serious.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The poetry will do that to you.

Seriously.

12. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I feel that way about other people. The first couple of meetings I keep quiet and listen, then determine if I want to communicate with them.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've pretty much formed my analysis of you within 5 minutes of meeting you. Very rarely does my opinion change.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm kind of seeing a similar problem with this test. My job sort of forces me into a particular personality type, although I'm not sure it's really my natural state. It's hard for me to answer these questions because I could see my self going either way with a lot of them.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hmm, that is an interesting thought. Maybe we are somewhat conditioned.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I always feel like I can go either way too, just based on circumstances.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

There's a lot of potential in this post...

18. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Some of the questions were difficult for me as well. I attempted to weight those items appropriately based upon my perceived natural state, but a couple were challenging.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I just hate everyone. It's a lot easier that way since I don't even have to bother meeting them.

20. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

That good or bad?