Myers Briggs Personality Types

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 21, 2014.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I like being around people most of the time, but I also just need times to recharge and sit in a room by myself with nothing but a TV or a book.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I fully embrace my "feeling" side. That's probably why I love teaching/coaching so much. Plus, chicks dig that shit.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i enjoy watching tv and am pretty lazy, but i'm not one for solitude. on the other hand, i can't say i like most people enough to hang out with them.

4. JayVols

Me too. Minus the book.

I'm just as comfortable walking in my fields alone while looking for arrowheads as I am trying to organize & hang out at a large 8th Maxim tailgate. Depends on my mood.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

chicks think they dig feeling guys. but deep down they have little sexual interest in guys like that. you are the exception i'm sure.

6. CardinalVol

I'm learning there is now a direct correlation between work and solitude right now. If I go home exhausted, all I want to do is be alone.

7. JayVols

I'm not all feelings. I do have a mischievous streak as well.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i've always had the ability to compartmentalize. i can usually forget work the second i leave the office. the only times i've woken up in the middle of the night worried about work were when my financial future was in danger.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I think it has to do with the fact that this board is, essentially, the UT internet version of SPECTRE's board room.

10. CardinalVol

Chicks dig guys with confidence. And if you have confidence and can still make the chick feel like the center of the universe, then, well, "Money Bob! Woo!" The feeling thing makes you one of them.

11. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

You're probably kinda right

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

correct. but it's the rare feeling guy who exudes confidence. usually that's a learned trait for a feeling guy rather than one he is born with. i've always thought i had a nice balance, but on the other hand many people think i am an *******.

13. CardinalVol

I finally just accepted it and quit trying to fight it or find balance. I do enough to be socially responsible, but that's it.

14. JayVols

I can go with that.

I'm never wrong.

15. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I've always gotten INTJ

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I can definitely see this.

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

:hi:

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

they love that shit as the rebound guy.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What does that say about us?

And what does it say about an overwhelmingly large number of Tennessee fans who would neither like nor enjoy such an environment?

And what about the fact that, for most of us here, we couldn't imagine spending the same amount of time elsewhere, on other sites?

20. JayVols

I've made a killing off being the rebound guy then. Far better than I should have done. I'm ok with that.