Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. VB

VB Member

Fuuuuuuuu

2. WM

WM Active Member

Oh come on, we all knew it wouldn't be in there this year.
    Cheer up, we got new stadium sounds, I'm fired the [uck fay] up.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Hate to bring this up, but connected whatever it is in Madden is the same as online franchise except it will have everything offline franchise has.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I'm actually pretty pissed AA isn't getting it

5. VB

VB Member

The dynasty improvements made me pretty excited, but [uck fay] you EA.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

They could have hit a homerun IMO if they got the infinity physics engine in it

7. VB

VB Member

I honestly am not that disappointed at NCAA as it stands alone. Supposedly the horrible aspects of it are fixed with transfer failed messages and all the super human defenders. The dynasty mode additions are pretty cool and add another element to online dynasty, IMO. But hell, comparing it to Madden is almost unfair. They are really bringing the heat this year. I definitely don't think NCAA will be a bad game though. Honestly, I think it will be pretty good, except when you compare it to Madden.

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

9. WM

WM Active Member

I feel like I need to rally the troops here for a moment.
    I know lots of you are once again bummed out about the possibility of this game sucking again. Let's be realistic here, we aren't going to see major advancements until the next gen, hell I wouldn't even be shocked if this new engine Madden has introduced isn't what it's cracked up to be. I'm not telling you how to spend your money, but it's not all about gameplay and glitches, it's also about tradition of a dynasty, it's about arguing past titles and Bass trolling and Harry talking shit and IP keeping them in check and duck farting into the mic. It's about the characters of the dynasty and the competition it breeds. Of course every year will bring different bullshit from the game but that's when you adapt and figure out how to win.
    Guess we will see what comes with the demo but I still plan on getting it.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Revision to this. Apparantly it's already out. Will be checking it out later today.

I'll definitely still buy if everyone else in this does. I think volball was right in that it will be a good game in its own right when not being compared to madden. It's just hard not to feel a little underwhelmed by NCAA after seeing what Madden has to offer this year. That being said, I don't think any judgement should be made until people actually play both titles. The physics engine in Madden looks nice, but it has to work too.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Won't lie: goose bumps.

12. VB

VB Member

You know what's sad? My choice on whether to purchase this game is based on whether people I have never met also buy the game.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If you are proud to be an american you will buy NCAA 2013.

14. VB

VB Member

Impressions seem to be positive so far

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

When are they not at this time of the year? We'll all be sucking EA Sport's [penis] when the demo drops, and then realize after having the game for 2 weeks that it is nothing like the demo.

16. VB

VB Member

I don't really disagree with you. Appears the fixes they claim to have instituted actually work. We'll see though.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm not playing my dynasty game until tonight. I'm DL'ing the demo as we speak and will spend time doing that instead. Sorry.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

But does that mean offenses are unstoppable?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Booted.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

BTW, for those that might care, this demo is just shy of 2 GB, so for those with limited HDD space, here's your "head's up."