Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Ratings change mid season if you suck or are good.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Fu. Im getting more and more tempted to buy

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

don't do it. you will feel so dirty once you play it and realize they haven't added anything except a few more pregame clips.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

They didn't mention RTP at all at the conference for NCAA 13.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

nope, but its in Madden. There is still an announcement coming for AA later today.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

What time is the announcement for NCAA later today?

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ign just confirmed RTP will not be in AA........makes absolutely no sense.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What is rtp again?

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Real time physics

11. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

So was the heisman feature the big announcement today? Pretty disappointing if that's it. Doubt I'll even play that part of the game that much.

The article said they plan to release a bunch of DLC too so I'm guessing they'll include just a limited amount of past heisman winners and then make you pay for the rest. Comes off almost strictly as a money grab.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

What did you expect from EA? They do this every year. NCAA is only their 4th biggest sports title and 2nd in football. They let Madden get the newest stuff and make NCAA wait until next year.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Not surprised, just let down for the most part as always. NCAA has always played second fiddle to Madden, but it's even more apparant this year. It's speaks volumes that big brother Madden gets the all new physics engine this year while NCAA sits and plays the waiting game for a year with the same old gameplay.

14. VB

VB Member

Gonna be so hard to play NCAA when Madden comes out.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

With the new engine this year I tend to agree. Once you play Madden it will be hard to go back to NCAA and not feel like you're playing old technology unless the gameplay in Madden just completely sucks.......which is a shame since NCAA blows Madden out of the water in terms of online dynasty vs online franchise. It could be a great game if it wasn't treated like a second rate title like they obviously do each year when comparing the development of the two games.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

may withdraw from the dynasty after learning this.

17. VB

VB Member

I always see something in Madden that NCAA doesn't have and decide to get it. I always end up getting bored. Recruiting just adds so much more freshness to it. Madden is so stale sometimes with the repetitive play calling.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

ugh... I don't know guys. I am leaning towards not buying NCAA.

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I'm throwing up right now